Travelodge Sacramento / Rancho Cordova
HolidayInn.com
$160
$150
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2011

This Motel is the worse Motel ever. They have broken shower heads, holes in every wall, they do not put sheets on their bed, at least mine’s didn’t have any. The carpet has not been cleaned in years, or at least it looks like it. If you go there, you are probably on Youtube, because I think I seen a camera following me in the room. The Manager is Nasty, Nasty, Nasty and More Nasty

Room Tip: Please do not go to this Motel, Please be safe and stay away from them
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I am a consultant from Colorado, working in Folsom, CA. I have been staying at the Travelodge since June 2010. For the reasonable rates, I have found this hotel to be fine. As of this date, I have been a guest for seven months and will be continuing staying at the Travelodge until my company contract terminates.

The cleanliness is okay. Sometimes better than others, but my room has never been dirty. The few times for which I have required maintenance, the onsite maintenance man has taken care of the problems within a very reasonable amount of time. When I receive packages, a staff person places them in my room for me so that when I come home from work, the item(s) are on my bed. I really love this!

I have found all the employees, including the maintenance man, to be personable, kind, and always very pleasant. So much so, that during Christmas, I bought them a few platters of cookies and chocolates to share among themselves as my way of thanking them for taking such good care of me.

The room for which I have been staying is rather small. There is an average selection of cable channels. There is a select variety, but not terrific. Wifi service is extra. The refrigerator and microwave are average. However, for the price, as I do pay for long term and pay in advance, I know I can't get a better price for a nice room in this area and be close enough to by work. I have a laptop and download/watch TV using it so I can watch the cable TV channels/shows/movies that I want for which I can't get at this hotel. The weekly price of the wifi added to the price of my room is still less than if I stayed at the next higher rated hotel.

The location itself is not a great location of Sacramento. However, I have yet to have any problems as I have read from other guests. I also know I am not that sound of a sleeper.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ITConsultant1234
Reviewed September 12, 2010

don't ever stay here those people don't honor internet prices. the maintenence man lied to me. He was very rude and unaccomidating. people kept bothering me. they harrassed me. stole things out of my backpack. someone went threw my room when i wasn't there. people kept knocking on my door. i could not sleep. money was missing. as a matter a fact i have a police report against them. because i am mentally disabled and they know it. if you want to get terrorized go there other wise go somewhere else. That maintenence man is terrible and harrassed me.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank game23
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Booked thorugh Hotwire (who we'll be calling tomorrow) and this place is an absolute dump! The first (first floor) room they were going to put us in had terrible stained carpet, broken lights with exposed light bulb, beds on 2x4's, disgusitng bathroom, dirty walls...we never took our shoes off. We immediately went to the office to get a different room. Got one on the second floor that was larger, but the same scale cleanliness. Having a small child in tow there was no way we were going to stay 4 nights at this hole. Figured the pool would be a great oasis, but found a 10x12 water hole with freezing cold water smack dab in the middle of the complex...awful! The surrounding neighborhood was god awful as well. One sleepless night there, and booked elsewhere for the following 3 nights. The girl at the counter was shocked....are you fricking kidding me? This place should be leveled, Travelodge should be ashamed!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2010

In our 3 week holiday in USA this was by far the worst hotel we stayed in. Dirty towel, hair in bed, disgusting carpet. Poor attempt at provision of breakfast; another Travelodge we stayed in provided a good start to the day - it can be done!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple