Thank you to Trip Advisor for helping me find this GREAT hotel! It is next door to a hotel that is double the price, and although I had a little trouble finding it (the streets are confusing) I am so very glad I did. Every single staff member was over-the-top wonderful and helpful. Mayra at the front desk, Tracey who served breakfast, Dennis and Jose the shuttle drivers treated us like family. Complimentary shuttle service while I was traveling with my 80 year old mother was a fabulous surprise, but there is also free hot breakfast (excellent), exercise room, pool, and free parking. It's within walking distance of Old Sacramento but you can actually take a cheap city bus to the Capital and to Sutters Fort, the three big highlights of my trip there. Perko's restaurant next door allows carry out (with a smile). I could not believe my good fortune to find such a great hotel at such a fabulous price. Safe location too, everything is locked and gated and I did not feel threatened anywhere in the neighborhood. Would I stay there again? Oh my gosh YES, you bet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, and free wireless internet. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO. For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. We do not accept pets. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town