We stayed two nights here and got exactly what we paid for. The hotel is located in a great downtown location if you want to explore old town sac and the rail road museum. It is a short 10-15 walk through a parking garage to old town. I brought my wife and 3 kids with me on a business trip and they had a great time. The room was nothing fancy but clean. Not too big, however our double room was large enough for a pack-n-play and we still had walking room. The pool was great, (my kind of pool) an older pool with a very deep end. The hotel security was also kind enough to not kick us out right at 10:00. If you are a business traveler this would not be the ideal room for you. The table (desk) in the room is right next to the air conditioner so my arm was an ice sickle by the time I was done with my work.. The business center had two computers and a printer. I had to print out a couple word docs and they did not have Microsoft word, or open office loaded so I had to make a short drive to a local fedex/kinkos to print what I needed. This is a good hotel if your on a budget and if you want to be close to old town. Not the best for a business traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn Executive hotel in Sacramento (Old Town) is located just off I-5 and a half block from Old Town Sacramento. From here you can walk to the Capitol, Crocker Art Museum, and Downtown Plaza. Our Old Town hotel is only minutes to the Sacramento Zoo, Fort Sutter and outdoor recreation activities in the Sacramento Area. Our hotel in Old town Sacramento serves a daily, complimentary, continental breakfast, and free wireless internet. At the end of a long day take a swim in our pool, soak in our spa, get in a work out in our fitness room or watch cable TV with HBO. For business travelers, our Business Friendly rooms have ample work space and a large TV with remote control. We also have rooms that are handicap accessible. Please inquire with the hotel about availability. For your added convenience, the free high speed Internet is available in all rooms. There is a restaurant on the premises and a complimentary shuttle to Sacramento International Airport, train and bus stations. We do not accept pets. Great value, friendly people- it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Old Town