Hilton Sacramento Arden West
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$159
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$89
Travelocity
All reviewsthe executive loungethe arden fair malldiamond memberbusiness triplobby barfront desk staffsacramento areawould stay here againbreakfast buffetcal exposhuttle servicevery nice hotelfitness centerbed was very comfortablefreewayconferencedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Average Hotel, clean , helpful staff. Hotel is not in a very good location if you are going to be doing anything downtown. You have to pay for parking and there are not allot of spaces available at least not on my visit , may have been a busy night. Overall average experience. Not what expected from Hilton

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This Hilton is very clean. The staff in general are very helpful and friendly. If you are in town and attending an event at the Cal Expo or visiting family/friends, I strongly recommend the Hilton Arden West Hotel. The restaurant at the hotel is good. If you prefer a more casual experience, head to the bar lounge where they serve the full restaurant menu as well. This hotel is also in close proximity to a number of great restaurants if you rather dine out.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed for a New Year's event. Room was small, bed not overly comfortable, facilities for dining and drinks was minimal. More like a two star Ramada or Best Western than a Hilton Hotel. I definitely would not stay here again unless there were no other options...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly R
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Kelly R,
Thank you for sharing you feedback from your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that we did not met or exceed your expectations. Our hotel offers a full service restaurant, bar and room service daily which limited service hotels do not offer. Although on New Year’s Eve, due to demand, reservations are needed for the restaurant we still offered room service and multiple bars (in addition to our normal bar) to accommodate all guests of our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope you would reconsider trying us again in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was a little surprised by what I found at this property with the reviews that I had read. The lobby is very inviting as you walk in. The front desk agents all had smiles as I approached. Check in was a breeze. The room is of average size, but clean from the carpets to the bathroom. Bed was comfortable with four pillows on the king bed. Nice desk for your work station with plenty of outlets. Coffee maker in the room, which is huge for me. There is a $9.00 parking charge now, which just bugs me to no end for some reason. All the years I have stayed here there was not charge. Location is not the best, although it is very safe. I did see more women here than at most other Hiltons. All that being said, I will be back to the Hilton Arden West.

Room Tip: Anything above the 4th floor will give you a view of the city, although most of the view is of the freeways. They do have a concierge lounge on the 12th floor for HHonors members, if you have the status.

Dear Mickey P,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. Thank you or highlighting some of the amenities we offer and the great service you receive from our team. The safety of our guests in addition to providing great service is what we strive for everyday. We look forward to welcoming you back many times over in the future.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed here during a recent business trip, primarily due to the other Hilton properties in the downtown area being booked. The hotel is clearly dated, but some work has begun to renovate it. The location is not very ideal, unless you want to be close to a shopping mall. There was, what looked to be, a very nice restaurant (4+ stars) on the premises, but otherwise, nothing very special. I would only stay here again if I could not find another available Hilton property closer to downtown.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the highway interchange
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sted,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand; I wish we had been a better fit for you during your business trip. Although not centrally located in the downtown area we are a short drive from the area and serve as a wonderful home away from home to guests who may not want to be in the middle of the downtown area or have business closer to this business area. In addition to our restaurant and bar, there are lots of choices for dining in the immediate area as well as the Arden Fair mall which is the best mall in Sacramento. We are always striving to improve our product as well; we hope if the chance presents itself you would consider joining us again in the future.