Hilton Sacramento Arden West
$145
$136
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe executive loungethe arden fair malldiamond memberbusiness triplobby barfront desk staffsacramento areawould stay here againbreakfast buffetcal exposhuttle servicevery nice hotelfitness centerbed was very comfortablefreewayconferencedowntown
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My stay, while at a convention, could not have been better. The hotel was impeccable, the staff friendly and skilled, my requests were met with thoughtful and quick responses. The room was very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear Betty S,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and I am glad we met and exceeded your expectations. Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future should your travels bring you back to Sacramento.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This hotel was exactly what I expected from this Hilton. However, If you have many electronics that you travel with IE Iphone, iPad, laptop, electric shaver, electric toothbrush etc you are in for a disappointment as there are few outlets in the room and spotty internet service. If you are looking to dine at this hotel or drink be prepared for a large bills.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonSacramentoMgr, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Stuart G,

Thank you very much for staying with us and providing your feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you may have encountered some inconveniences with the number of outlets available. We truly hope to accommodate your next visit to Sacramento and will do our best to serve you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great Hotel with lots of extra's. Close to large Mall and the downtown area. This was my 4th stay there and it gets better with each visit. The staff in the bar and restaurant were very professional and went out of their way to meet our needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your loyalty and are happy to hear of your wonderful experience at our hotel. We look forward to you joining us again in the future. Have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was sent to Sacramento for work near McClellan. the hotel was only a 10 minute drive to my office and there was never any traffic getting there. The hotel is very nice inside and the rooms seem relatively new. The internet connection was good and I was able to get work done in my room in the evening with no problem. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that travels to the area for work. I did not work downtown, so if you have to work there, I do not know what the commute would be like.

Dear Andrew C,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy that our location was convenient for your business trip. I appreciate your pointing out some of the great attributes of our hotel. We are convenient for downtown business as well, we just a short drive to the heart of downtown Sacramento. I hope you will join us again in the future should your travels bring you back to the area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I came to town to sit for a professional examination and found enough peace and quiet at the Hilton to get in that last bit of study. Great people and the best breakfast buffet that I ever had. Jobanni in the dining room was charming. Amy gave me her lucky pen for the tests and I passed! To top it all there was a convention of balloon artists in the house and the place was full of whimsy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Summer A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Sacramento Arden West, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the stellar review! Congratulations on passing your examination and I am glad we could show you our hospitality during a time when you needed peace and quiet. Also, thank you for mentioning members of our staff that helped you during your visit, we will be recognizing them for their commitment to service. I hope you will get another chance to join us again in the future.