Motel 6 Sacramento-Old Sacramento North
  • Room Service
$198
$186
$89
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Don't stay here unless you want continual exposure to prostitutes and bums. The motel could get rid of undesirable elements with a bit of effort, and that management has attempted to provide clean and comfortable rooms is obvious in some respects. BUT... while some staff members are helpful, others are so in to creating their own bureaucracies as to cause dissension and resentment, and housekeeping staff pretend to not understand basic English. For the three persons in our room, we were provided with ONE washcloth. Repeated requests for an adequate supply for three people were futile. The card keys used to access the room malfunctioned repeatedly, and every time we approached the desk clerks about this problem, they claimed they needed all of our IDs before they could address the problem -- which was never solved. The beds were shortsheeted, and housekeeping did not clean our room, nor make the beds. There are many other choices of motels and hotels in the area, and in the future, they will get my business.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We were very tired from the long drive that we had so we decided to get a motel. The night clerk was very nice and helped us out with pizza places numbers, and such. But when we got into the room it wasn't the cleanest but it was better then the one back home. I wouldn't stay here again, and wouldn't recommended it to people.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Or2Mt
Reviewed December 13, 2009

Okay, so we checked in and they only had a smoking room.....we tried it and checked out about 30 minutes later - it was THAT bad. Luckily, they gave me my money back but it was AWFUL......the guy was nice though at the front desk

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2009

Our first concern was when we were checking in, there was a hooker renting two rooms one room was for her "job" and one was for her things. Our second concern was parking our car, there was a car in the lot that had it's hatch opened it looked as though it was already ransacked. Then we exited our car and there was a box of condoms laying on the ground, we entered our room exhausted from our 10 hour drive and it was FILTHY! The box spring was all chewed up and the matress had soooo many stains we debated going to sleep in the car but we felt unsafe there, I slept ontop of the covers in my full set of clothes so it at least made me feel better, we only slept for about three hours and we got up and took a quick shower and continued on our way. I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE! I was really disappointed. My husband made the bed in the morning and I told him to let them know they didn't have to do it, I am sure that thats all they would do anyways.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank boss11236
A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego
Reviewed May 27, 2006

I stayed one night on an emergency trip from San Diego to Seattle. At 4am I was in need of sleep and after searching very quickly at the other places in the area, I settled in. The mattress sagged like crazy and it just didn't have that feeling of being clean, but maybe I was paranoid after hearing stories of hotel stay nightmares. The desk people were nice, I had to ask for soap in the morning, but I was able to sleep. Very quiet even though right next to the freeway. I plan on giving this one a second chance however, it's accessbility to the freeway and price cannot be beat. I will stay again for one night on a San Diego to Seattle roadtrip in July.

P.S. Don't forget your shampoo, they don't provide it!!

• Stayed: October 2005