See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2017

As they are known for budget friendly and it was only one night we were staying considering it was Labor Day weekend,Fri most hotels and motels were booked or prices were outrageous...this location looked seedy with randoms walking around. I noticed many security cameras all along the building and security guard walking around, so we figured its safe, otherwise, I'd think twice in staying. We were tired and needed a good night sleep. The most important is the bed was comfy, room was ok with the amenities you need for a night stay. IHOP was across the street and Starbucks walking distance. The exterior steps, walkways needs a good power washing as it has dirt caked on it. The Staff was friendly, served coffee in the morning. 2 miles to Downtown Sacramento where there is lots of restaurants and bars for night life.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I have stayed at a lot of Motel 6 and this one is nice, It is convenient, right of the freeway.
staff was very nice and friendly. There is a lot of homeless but I actually found them to be nicer than others, I walked my dog around the area and never felt afraid. We walked down to Sutter's Fort which was very cool.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

This is a hotel that is even below Motel 6 standards. From the top down: very! noisy, small room, mold stinking air conditioning, unwelcoming reception (when told that light came out in the pool, they did nothing for at least a day so we were unable to swim), small and dirty pool.
I would never visit the place again even though price was really low.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2017

This is the worst Hotel we have EVER stayed in! It was loud all night long! They advertise coffee in the rooms which they didn't have! But worst of all we found blood stains on our pillow case and sheets!! I do have to say that they said they would refund our money but we will see if that happens! Stay away from this place!!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2016

First of all, this is a Motel 6, not a 5-star Hotel, but, that said, it is clean and odor-free. The people who have been at the desk when I have called or went into the office are very kind and polite and very helpful. It is "downtown" meaning not all the people walking around make you feel safe, but the area is clean and there are gas stations and places to eat close by - all are clean and nice-looking.
The thing I really appreciate is the guard who walks up and down the sidewalk outside the rooms to be sure everyone is safe. Thank you, Motel 6.

Room Tip: Get one close to the office if possible and do not go on Friday or Saturday nights.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family