La Quinta Inn Sacramento North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$159
  • Room Service
$198
$186
$89
All reviewsmadison avefree breakfastpool and hot tubeasy accesssacramento areafreewaypetsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 22, 2007

We visited a relative in the area and just wanted a place for spending the evening. For $84/night (AAA rate) for a room with two double beds, this was a decent deal compared to prices at other places nearby.

The good: price, continental breakfast.

The bad: no microwave or refrigerator, beds were somewhat hard, noisy AC/heater (loud fan).

The continental breakfast was typical continental: cereals, muffins, banana, coffee, juices, milk. No eggs or waffles as in some other La Quinta Inns/Suites we've stayed at, but was OK for us.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank HonoluluMan
Reviewed December 4, 2005

Good location if you are traveling up or down on Interstate 80 and close to Roseville..Only downside is traffic noise on freeway side --just ask for room on opposite side..My single room was quite roomy and clean and bed was comfortable. Also had desk/table with "office" chair and recliner by the window. and coffee pot.
Boston Market just a few feet away and Starbucks cross street.. In days past there was an Eppies restaurant but now closed.
Free internet connection worked fine. No microwave in room but one available in lobby.
Breakfast ---cereals, juice, fruit, yogert,and great waffles
I would definitely stay there again...

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled on business
4  Thank traveleradlib
Reviewed May 31, 2005

We got really great service at the La Quinta on Madison Ave in Sacramento..was close to everything, Served a really great breakfast with tables to sit at..felt very safe there..would recommend it to anyone having business in Sacramento..also close to eating places, new target store..etc

16  Thank dladd
A TripAdvisor Member
19116
Reviewed May 26, 2004

This hotel is not in the best area, however it is easy to find from the freeway. They are in the process of remodeling, and hopefully upgrading the rooms a little, as they appear a little dated. The room was comfortable and clean, with a desk and a chair. If your on a budget and you need a room, this one would probably work for you. However, next time, I think I'll pay a little more for a different property.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed February 22, 2003

We visited this hotel on Monday, January 27, 2003. We had had a VERY long trip and I was looking forward to a relaxing evening before setting off on another long day of travel. I was certainly not disappointed. We made reservations over the internet. Checkin went smoothly. We were given a ground floor room just a few steps from the outdoor swimming pool. The room did not contain a refrigerator or a microwave, so you cannot count on having one just because the ad says that rooms have them. We did have a coffeemaker with coffee, a TV, a table with two chairs, a data port, and two beds. The bathroom was extremely small. I've never been in a smaller bathroom, ever. The bathtub and toilet were private; the vanity was open to the room, and of a decent size. The vanity area was larger than the toilet/tub area. The so-called "three-way mirrors" are useless as three-way mirrors, so don't count on being able to use them as such. The outdoor pool and jacuzzi are wonderful!! The rooms are situated around the pool area on three sides. Although it was only about 60 degrees outside, the heated pool was plenty warm. The jacuzzi had very powerful jets and totally invigorated my tired, sore muscles. Actually, I got a reflexology treatment just by holding my feet in front of the jets! My only gripe was that the pool hours were not expansive enough! I had to wait until 9 a.m. the next morning to enjoy the jacuzzi again! The continental breakfast was better than most. There were fruit juices, fruit, coffee, milk, cereal, and best of all, there were two waffle makers, so you could make your own waffles!! Delicious. They also had individually packaged muffins. The eating area had plenty of tables with several televisions for your viewing pleasure. All in all, this motel was a TREAT for me!! I would stay here again in a heartbeat! Angela Melius

24  Thank A TripAdvisor Member