All reviewspool and hot tubfree breakfasteasy accessfreewaypets
Reviewed May 30, 2012

La Quinta was highly recommended to me because they are dog friendly. I arrived to find beautiful outside grounds and had rented a mini king suite with frig and microwave. The room was quite large and had nice furniture and up to date flat TV's. The frig was quite small with no freezer compartment or light over the area. It had no silverware or dishes. The only sink was in the next room, where the bathroom is. The breakfast was one step above a continental with no eggs or meat. The juice machine wasn't working and they ran out of milk and had to put out a gallon. They did have a toaster. There were a lot of shady characters lurking about. The worst thing of all, was that my dog, my wife, and I got flea infestation. We didn't know it until we were on the road and both of us complained about red marks and itches we had after the second day. I had sprayed our dog with a pet concentrate called cedarcide which bugs hate. he is white and out popped fleas everywhere, Apparently La Quinta does not spray and yet charge you extra for your dog. In conclusion, I paid $334.64 for 3 nights and feel it was a rip-off. I intend to write their corporate office for a refund and will not stay at a La Quinta hotel ever again. I wish I had traveled in my RV, paid the extra cash for gas and been much happier. I know my dog would.

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank William F
Reviewed May 26, 2012

A fair price for a good quality room. Breakfast was only muffins and coffee somewhat disappointing. Next door to In and Out Burger and close to Boston Market ann the freeway. Very friendly and efffient staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This particular La Quinta, is way overpriced for what reason I do not know. I was charged $97.46 each and every night of my last visit. This is not good business and for a room with NO microwave, NO refrigerator , in a somewhat low rent area, I feel this rate is far overpriced and I advise not to stay there. The maids are extremely unfriendly and made me feel as if i was putting them out when I asked for my issue of clean towels! This was an outrage! At the most $65.00 is the max after taxes that one should be charged at the 4604 madison ave location .. i give the whole facility a 4 out of 10 rating

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Maps324873
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I needed a place to crash overnight on a quick turnaround trip to the Sacramento area. La Quinta fit the bill perfectly. It had everything I needed as well as being nice and clean. The front desk was very friendly and helpful and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We were meeting in the Sacrament area for our own girls reunion. This laQuinta Inn was the one the closest to our destination.The front desk people were very friendly and helpful.However, our only complaint was that the toilet seemed to have a very slow drain and the water came up to the lid. We called the front desk at 9:30 pm for a plunger and they weren't able to send anyone to our toom. We went to the desk to get the plunger and it worked. Also the showerhead is unstable. When we checked out, we returned the plunger and told them our issue and they took almost $17 off the cost of the room.I found that to be a very pleasant surprise. They apologized for our inconvience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends