See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2012

A fair price for a good quality room. Breakfast was only muffins and coffee somewhat disappointing. Next door to In and Out Burger and close to Boston Market ann the freeway. Very friendly and efffient staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This particular La Quinta, is way overpriced for what reason I do not know. I was charged $97.46 each and every night of my last visit. This is not good business and for a room with NO microwave, NO refrigerator , in a somewhat low rent area, I feel this rate is far overpriced and I advise not to stay there. The maids are extremely unfriendly and made me feel as if i was putting them out when I asked for my issue of clean towels! This was an outrage! At the most $65.00 is the max after taxes that one should be charged at the 4604 madison ave location .. i give the whole facility a 4 out of 10 rating

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Maps324873
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I needed a place to crash overnight on a quick turnaround trip to the Sacramento area. La Quinta fit the bill perfectly. It had everything I needed as well as being nice and clean. The front desk was very friendly and helpful and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We were meeting in the Sacrament area for our own girls reunion. This laQuinta Inn was the one the closest to our destination.The front desk people were very friendly and helpful.However, our only complaint was that the toilet seemed to have a very slow drain and the water came up to the lid. We called the front desk at 9:30 pm for a plunger and they weren't able to send anyone to our toom. We went to the desk to get the plunger and it worked. Also the showerhead is unstable. When we checked out, we returned the plunger and told them our issue and they took almost $17 off the cost of the room.I found that to be a very pleasant surprise. They apologized for our inconvience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cruiser319971
Reviewed January 5, 2012

As an individual for business, for job interviews, for family get togethers I use La Quinta , they are a franchise hotel group. In my view they are outstanding value, compared to others eg at one end motel 6 or 8, or Holiday inn which usely near double of LQ.
SO with this in mind, there were a few minor things less than you would expect at other LQ
Passably acceptable for a short stay for longer then a miss.

Room Tip: Check website, use AAA membership if have,AARP too for lower rates, LQ love pets
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family