2,359 results
All reviews convention center across the street capitol building lobby bar corner room self parking within walking distance very nice hotel enjoyed my stay business trip checking in old sacramento vines conference dawson starbucks downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fabulous Stay. Everything was very clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Would definitely be back. Close location to downtown with great places to eat in all price ranges. Great bar and restaurant on site with a wonderful wine menu

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Nice hotel, easy check in/out process. great location. Good buffet for breakfast $21 adults kids pay their age and under 5 free. Parking garage was easy to use. the only complaints was elevator wait time...there was always an elevator out of use and very busy weekend meant long wait times and sometimes taking the stairs.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank c0chranj
Lauren G, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate your patronage and kind words. I am sorry about the elevator situation - we are currently installing and entirely new, state of the art elevator system and our work is nearly complete, but I regret that it impacted your stay. Hopefully we will have you back sometime soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Horrible customer service at check in and check out. The people at the front desk did not honor a reservation price that I had made. In addition, I had requested an extended check-out to deal with a business call, and even though I was attending a conference where more than 200 people were staying at the hotel, they initially refused to extend my check-out time by 90 minutes. TERRIBLE customer service!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Jeffrey B

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with your recent visit to our hotel. We do try to accommodate complimentary late check out requests as often as possible, while balancing the needs of our arriving guests and housekeeping hours. On the day of your visit, a tremendous number of guests requested to check out a few hours after check out, which obviously creates delays for people checking in. We tried to accommodate as much as possible, but at a point the hotel has to consider arriving guests as well. I am glad they did end up extending your check out for you, as it was clearly needed for you to conduct your business. I regret that you left an unhappy guest regardless, and hope we'll have the chance to have you back for a more enjoyable visit sometime in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Had a separate issue last year upon check in, this year room wasn't ready and was told I would be text'd when it was ready. 2.5 hours later I went up to ask and they said, oh yes it's been ready. When I asked what happened to the text, no explanation no apology and just brushed off the question.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank P7895ELmike

Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the text message you should have received upon the completion of cleaning your room. Our reservations system automatically generates messages for our guests, and we are not quite sure what went wrong with yours. I'm sorry to hear that we did not respond with more urgency and compassion upon finding out that you hadn't received it, though, and will follow up with our team right away. We hope to have you back for a more enjoyable visit sometime in the future.

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Much nicer than expected. Stayed in a suite, massive awesome view. Brittany at check in provided extra service. Advice on topgolf, food, everything! Valet staff was fast and friendly. Would definitely recommend the Hyatt club on 12th floor. Worth every penny. Cookies, tiramisu and scotch:)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Q4661AUtimothym

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so glad you got to enjoy the beautiful Regency Lounge - we really think it's the best place in Sacramento to enjoy some scotch and take in a view of the whole city. Hopefully we'll welcome you back soon!