Hyatt Regency Sacramento
$122
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$134
Delta King(Sacramento)
$134
$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$169
Autograph
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$139
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

1,881 results
All reviewsconvention centeracross the streetvines restaurantstate capitolbeautiful parklobby barself parkcorner roomwithin walking distanceparking garagevery nice hotelearly checkenjoyed my staybusiness tripgreat roomchecking indowntown area
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were there for a business convention in Sacramento, and this is the first time I stay at this hotel. We arrived around 12:00 pm, and of course it is too early to check in, and we requested about 15 rooms, but that didn't stop the friendly front desk staff from accommodate all of us into our rooms. At first, they put me in a room near the elevators, and I ask them (nicely) is there is a way to change my room, as we all know the rooms near the elevators have ton of traffic, and tend to bit noise. Without hesitation the front desk switch my room to a room with a beautiful view and a balcony with no extra charge. These people will do whatever it takes to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Overall, my colleagues and I are very comfortable with our overall experience, and I sure enjoy the extra TLC that was provided to me. I will definitely stay there again. Just a word of advise, there is a surcharge for WiFi, and parking is NOT free for the hotel guess.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to ask for a room with view, the front desk with whatever possible to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Megahn S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Our Front Desk agents strive to provide wonderful customer service, so meeting the requests of our guests is a top priority. We look forward to seeing you next time you return to Sacramento!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our family of four stayed during New Year's Eve. From the prior reviews, I was concern about the noise level in the room. The front desk was excellent at check-in: friendly and efficient. Desiree was able to place us in the wing that faced the Capitol Mall, but put us with other families and older couples. That resulted in a quiet night sleep. Vines restaurant served very good food and not too expensive in light of the quality and taste. We did not try Dawson's due to their special New Year's Eve menu and our young children. We did go to Tower's Café (not at the hotel), but found the food slightly above average. I want to especially compliment the housekeeping staff. The housekeeping staff were "super-friendly". We got more "Happy New Year" and "Good morning" from the housekeeping crew than the front desk. However, I don't want to sound like the front desk staff were unfriendly - the front desk staff were extremely friendly. It was just amazing that the housekeeping crew could top that. On top of their friendliness, the room was very clean. We were very happy with our stay. My compliment to the management for keeping the staff happy, which shows when they interact with guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank baseballfreak
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I traveled with my wife for a New Years Eve celebration and we stayed at the Hyatt and really enjoyed the experience. We were professionally greeted by Christoper Lee, a Customer Service Associate, who had excellent customer service skills and was very personable. No request was too much for this young man and he did everything in his power to make us feel welcome. We ordered room service and the food was well prepared and came with good size portions. The location is perfect as it is right across the street from the Capitol and there are several shops and restaurants in the downtown area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DoctorRed_10
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had a chance to say here, and booked a room for Christmas Eve day. Everything was clean and what you would expect, with a little bit of a corporate feel. Even though the hotel had a ton of vacant rooms, they put us in a room with an adjoining door, through which we could hear every word of conversation. Very disturbing. They moved us without complaint. The mattress was way past it, and the bedding was not good. These very important minuses aside, everything ran smoothly, the pool and spa was a plus, and the location is very good. Views of the capital can be a plus. Don't know if the mattress was peculiar to our experience, or whether this is a problem hotel wide, but the bedding certainly needs to be looked at by management.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael P
Megahn S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your feedback in regards to your mattress and I am glad to see our team was quickly able to remedy the situation with your bed! Thank you again for your candid comments, hopefully we will see you in Sacramento again soon!!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The Hyatt is my hands-down fav hotel in my former home town city. Its location is like the body of an octopus, with tentacles reaching easily into the downtown shopping area, restaurants, the State Capitol and lovely surrounding arboretum, and various forms of entertainment from movies to concerts to conventions. The hotel is one of the most relaxing Hyatts in a nice chain of hotels, with pleasant competent staff, great views of the Sierra and the city from the upper floors and restaurant, and a small but welcoming swimming pool for summer visits in a hot city. The hotel has a nice little lobby bar and comfy rooms. It also has some competition, so there are often special rates, especially on weekends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo