Hyatt Regency Sacramento
$197
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$229
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$109
$161
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

$142
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$127
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$81
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

1,875 results
All reviewsconvention centeracross the streetvines restaurantstate capitolbeautiful parklobby barself parkcorner roomwithin walking distanceparking garagevery nice hotelearly checkenjoyed my staybusiness tripgreat roomchecking indowntown area
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The Hyatt is my hands-down fav hotel in my former home town city. Its location is like the body of an octopus, with tentacles reaching easily into the downtown shopping area, restaurants, the State Capitol and lovely surrounding arboretum, and various forms of entertainment from movies to concerts to conventions. The hotel is one of the most relaxing Hyatts in a nice chain of hotels, with pleasant competent staff, great views of the Sierra and the city from the upper floors and restaurant, and a small but welcoming swimming pool for summer visits in a hot city. The hotel has a nice little lobby bar and comfy rooms. It also has some competition, so there are often special rates, especially on weekends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I am expressing my gratitude to Tina, Customer Service Associate, who checked me into my room on December 07, 2013. Tina was absolutely wonderful. She was kind, joyful, personable and represented your Hotel with excellence through her outstanding customer relations. My hope is that she will be located and have a written letter from Hyatt regarding my review as she deserves to be recognized.

Michelle A. Kern

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Megahn S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thank you so much for posting your comments about your recent stay! I wanted to let you know your review has been shared with Tina as well as the rest of our management team! Thanks again and hopefully we will see you back in Sacramento soon!!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have tried most of Sacramento's highest rated hotels and have concluded that it is hard to beat the Hyatt Regency. It is consistently "user friendly" and it has the best staff of any hotel anywhere. You always get the feeling they are happy to have you as a guest. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. Location is ideal. Rates are reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Megahn S, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

We're definitely hard to beat, and we LOVE to have you as our guest! Thank you so much for the positive review!!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt for two nights and really enjoyed the experience. We had an ADA room on a high floor and found it very very quiet. The location is amazing, right across the street from the Capitol and the park and near the downtown restaurant area. The restaurants in the hotel are quite good, though, so no need to go off property if you don't want to. Convenient to have a Starbucks in the hotel as well.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Jim K

Thank you for your fantastic review! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My family stayed 3 nights at the Hyatt. I'm posting the review so that people can find a great fit for them because there are issues.
Pros: the staff is very warm and friendly. The hotel is walking distance to the convention center and capital building as well as other things. Hotel dinning in very tasty
Cons: Noise!!! Seriously.. bring ear plugs or you won't sleep..I didn't. Example: Leaf blower going at 6am daily below my room!!! called front desk and was told there was nothing to be done. Example: dog barking at all different hours 11pm 4am call front desk was told I must tell them exactly what room number the barking was from. Odd since they have rooms assigned for guests with dogs so the would know the dog room was next to mine. Example: drunk guys above us partying til 4am this time I didn't bother calling the front desk...what would be the point?
On each room door is a sign say "Quiet Enjoyment" from 9pm to 6am that they request guests observe this. It was obviously falsely reassuring.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kidzrn1

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your comments about your recent stay. I was very disappointed to hear about the noise disruptions you experienced. I have followed up with the company operating the leaf blower at early hours and reminded them of the city ordinance preventing them from operating such equipment before 8am. We also have Security on property 24hours a day, so please do contact the Front Desk if you experience noise from another room and we will gladly send Security to contact the guests causing the disturbance. Again, I am very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced and I hope you will view these as isolated incidents when making arrangements for future accommodations in Sacramento!