“Yes, Quality Inn goes with quality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo

Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo
Ranked #45 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Chittagong City, Bangladesh
“Yes, Quality Inn goes with quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I along with my family (Wife) visited the Howe Avenue River and thus we had to reserve room here at this "Quality Inn". The front desk clerk SUSHANT advised and guided me. This man is professional indeed and showed me with his chart and map "how to reach to Howe Avenue River and regional parks. Though, I was a little concerned on moving with my wife but at the end all finished successfully.
After returning to this Inn again, I found SUSHANT. Thanks man for your cordial help. Rooms were a little old fashioned, but room services were good enough. I do appreciate the complementary breakfast as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you where able to enjoy some of the things Sacramento has to offer. Sushant is a super start at the hotel and he goes above and beyond his job duties to make sure all guest feel welcomed. Thank you again for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon. Front desk clerk Sushanti, was extremely helpful on anything we needed, from help on my computer to even knowing about digital cameras..... The rooms are comfy yet the only complaint i would have but it is minimal is old tvs in room. but to me that was minimal. Sushanti hooked us up on special rates both times we stayed because of special occasions. I recommend the stay, and if in town ask for Sushanti, teell him about his great review, may even help out with a discount. total stay i can say it was satisfying..... Thank you Sushanti, Mike and Andrea Caamal

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I have to agree with you we are lucky enough to have such a great employee. Sushant and Mike are a great asset to our company. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sacramento
Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

The phone did not work. Th WiFi did not work. The box safe in the closet kept malfunctioning and beeping, even though I never used it. The room was not cleaned regularly- when it was, it was not a complete cleaning.

Room Tip: I don't have any tips, nor did I leave one.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Todd A
lmagana3, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff we would like apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. If you would have informed us of the issues we would have be able to take corrective measures. Thank you again for your review and we hope you might give us another chance in the future.
Huntington Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed here for two nights while in town for personal buisness. I first liked the location because it is close to everything. You can walk almost anywhere for good restaurants, starbucks, and shops. It is a couple miles from Sacramento State University and about 5 min drive to the local Arden-Arcade mall. What I didn't like was the security of the hotel. I was on bottom floor and when I arrived in my room at night the window was wide open and the screen was broken laying on ground outside my window. The window was very flimsy and could easily be opened with a jiggle, so I immediately went to the desk and asked for a new screen or a window lock. The clerk said there wasn't anything like that available and he would have it looked at the next day. Well, it was never fixed and I ended up putting a chair against the window to keep it shut, not good for a lone female traveler. The parking lot was not lit very well when I would pull in at night which made me nervous as well. On the other hand, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable, they need to do some upgrades to the furniture and TV (box TV). There is no refrigerator in the room, which I thought they had advertised one. The heater was very loud so I only ran it when I was awake. The ice machine was broken so I had to go outside to the other building for ice multiple times and the back building smelled bad, and there was some shady people hanging around. The fitness room was upstairs in a small room and there were no towels available to use or wipes to wipe down the equiptment, ewww!
The breakfast was good with some hot food choices although I wish they had focused on more healthy items, ie: fruit, low sugar items. The staff was polite and professional but I did not feel they went out of their way to solve my issues nor did they ever get back to me about the window. I would stay here again because of the prime location and the cleanliness of the rooms, but will be more assertive in getting any issues resolved immediately if that is the case.

Room Tip: Closest to the front lobby are better rooms and quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff we would like apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. We are updating out televisions in the near future to flat panel and most rooms have a small kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator in them. Again we do apologize and hope to see you in the future.
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

When i arrived to the room i realized that there was no microwave and no fridge in the room ( my reservation said i will have them there) i went to the front desk and tell that to the girl and she said it was a lie but they will put them on the room, every day i went down to tell them again and again about the micro and fridge, i have a little baby and i need them for him, but they do not put them in the room, i will never return to a place like that, it is not clean, the heat is too noisy and it smells terrible, i do not recomend this hotel!!

Room Tip: Do not book in this hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Claudia O
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do have microwave and refrigerators in all suite rooms. We did offer you this room type and you didn’t want to upgrade. We also have other sets available on a first come first serve basis, but unfortunately they were already being used. Where sorry for any inconvenience this caused you and hope you might stay with us in the future.
Columbus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Flew into Sacramento from Ohio to take the CA PE Exam; very stressful time to say the least. Room was not fancy, but clean and very comfortable and just a couple minutes from the Cal Expo. Smelled fresh and clean. Plenty of soft and firm pillows, great bed, slept really well. Breakfast was standard, but hot and fresh (waffle machine works perfectly). The very best thing about this hotel is the service: each and every member of the staff was friendly and helpful, going out of their way to make me comfortable and get whatever I needed over my four-day stay. They made really good practical recommendations for eating locally and shopping for necessities, gave good directions, and were incredibly helpful at every turn. Danielle at the desk handled the whole place like a pro. Thanks guys - you took the edge off a tough weekend and had the hot tub primed to relax when it was all over. EIT's travelling to take the PE in Sacramento: this is the best value for you, no doubt.

Room Tip: Can't speak for others, but ground floor, main building, facing the parking lot is quiet, very c...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that all our staff was able to provide you with superior customer service. Our location is great with lots of dining options in walking distance, as well as shopping areas. We all hope you did great on your test, and hope to see you again when you come to Sacramento.
Valley Springs ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

After checking out of the hotel a front desk clerk "Danielle" made an additional charge on my credit card for $300. I called the hotel and spoke to Danielle who lied and said she was the manager and said I had damaged the room somehow. She could not tell me what was "damaged" and I only slept in the room for a few hours on a long drive and left early to keep driving. After lying about being the GM of the hotel, refusing to refund me, or tell me what the charge was for, she then hangs up in me when I ask to speak to her supervisor. I had to call the corporate office to find out who the actual GM really was and to file a complaint. Rude/criminal staff and an old run down former best western hotel from the 70's era made this $400 hotel room a scam at best and thieves at worst, hide your financial information from these people or they might steal from you as we'll! You've been warned.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Customer7501
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m taking you claim of being over charged seriously. Rest assured that you were not charged for “no Reason” we only charge guest that have smoked in our nonsmoking rooms, or caused some sort of damage. Please contact the hotel to get the exact reason for the charge. Thank you again for your review.