WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #44 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
San Jose, California
“A very pleasant stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to have such warm customer service at late hour. Special mention of the young gentleman Sushant in the front office. Was very quick to check us in one of the suite queen bedroom. He even helped to warm my daughters food at that late hour. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable indeed.Unlike lot of other hotels internet speed was way better. Convenient location with wide range of restaurant options nearby.Wake up call service was of great help. They even honored late check out.Will recommend this brand to all my friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jay B
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed are stay, and enjoyed our wonderful customer service. We are priding ourselves on leading the industry by providing the best service. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

It is definitely one of my favorite hotel I stayed in recently. Not just because of the affordable price, but because of the extra attention and prompt service provided by the staff of this hotel.
I was checked inn by this young lady, Angie, who was really friendly and had a smile on her face throughout the whole check in procedure.
I was in room 219, it was a nice suite for the low price. However, did not have a flat screen in it but I will not take an owl eye away for that as I was told that they are soon upgrading the screens.

Their security guy, Randy is definitely the most hard working guy I have ever seen because I noticed him working all the time when I was on the property and I must say that he is doing a terrific job.
Sush at the desk was helpful by suggesting some local restaurants and he also gave me some coupons for the outback steakhouse, which gave me a free appetizer. It was really nice of him.

The breakfast is for free and its not a continental, its a HOT breakfast which was pretty decent.

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, who needs to look at their pocket but also wants an outstanding service!

Room Tip: The suites near the pool!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Allen S
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Sushant, Angie and Randy are the reason our business is successful. Our staff members love their job, and they go above and beyond to make sure all our guests are treated as family. We hope to see you again very soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Desk Clerk Danelle Was Great. She Took The Time To Ask Me If I Was Okay Because I.didnt Look So Great. I Told Her I Did Chemo Twice A Week And She Took A Real Concern. If I Needed Anything She Made She I Got It. She Always Smiles. Now When I CoMe In Every Week She Knows Who I Am.This Is The Place I Come To After My Chemo Treatments. I Get A Great Night Sleep. Thanks To Her And The Great Night Staff.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank TiffaniTouchdtone
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Danielle is a great asset to our company and we are lucky to have her. We look forward to seeing you next week.
Washington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

A very organised and humble team. The view from my room of the pool was breathtaking.
It was my first time in the town. The front desk employee , Sushant was very helpful with suggesting restaurants and giving accurate directions. On whole, it was a pleasant journey. Worth a second stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Anushree M
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you took note of our wonderful pool area. Sushant is a great employee and, with his help we are leading our team to success. Thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

In general, Quality Inn and Suites is a nice place with highly trained staff members. Concerning the staff, Sushant from the front desk is doing a great job. I will recommend the place to friends and family members as well. Keep up the good work!

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marko S
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have to agree with you Sushant ,is an awesome employee and does a great job. We are lucky to have him. He is helping us lead the way to superior customer service. We all hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us.
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

All that could go wrong in my day did,I was forced to take my wife and kids to a room. After a long day of dealing with people and there bad attitude one person to the next as if they were all working in the same office and the goal of the day is to see how many people we can crap on an make miserable. Danielle at Quality inn (Sacramento) you are the best! Just being able to get a warm friendly smile and respect while spending my hard earned moneys man...good old fashion customer service makes a 3 star in your mind become a 5 star in your experience. Thanks a lot Danielle for reminding me that there are people who still take pride in there job, and care about how important the first impression really is and the BIG difference you can make on remembering the little things still count. Thanks from my family for the feeling of home when not at home!

Room Tip: Put me were you would want to be.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynn P
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank for reviewing our hotel. Danielle is one of our newest staff members, but has been a great fit and we are lucky to have her. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible. Thank you for your comments and we all hope to see you again in the near future.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff was rude on arrival. The front desk clerk "Danielle" was extremely rude. We had to wait an hour to check in, which is understandable since we were early. But we were brushed off while others came around the same time and were given the time to have their reservation looked up. There was an incident with a departing guest who felt she was being overcharged and "Danielle" was extremely unprofessional and rude to the guest as well.
We stayed for one night and we were hoping to use the pool. When we arrived at the pool only one other guest was using it, which made sense because it was borderline green and murky. Also there is no elevator in a two story hotel?! We were lucky we were on the first floor. Even though the price was reasonable I would NOT recommend staying here even for one night!
Parking is very limited and it looked like it's shared with the strip mall next door. The room was clean with an outdated television. I tried to close the sliding closet door and it almost fell off the railing. Overall do not book a room here!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RubenB74
Lisa M, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have to apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. We pride ourselves on customer service, as mentioned in our other reviews. I will be reevaluating our training program to make sure there are not areas where missing. Thank you again for your review and we hope you might consider staying with us again.