WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo

Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo
Ranked #45 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Sacramento
“Average Lower Cost Motel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nothing special here, but the cost through EasyToBook.com was quite good, compared to the motel's normal rate. No glasses in the bathroom (had to use the paper cups from the coffee maker) and the mattress was broken down. The free breakfast was standard corporate fare. Location was several blocks from the freeway.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

lmagana3, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you where able to see the value we offer here. We hope to see you again when you come into the Sacramento area. Thank you again and see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

amazing customer service Really nice and clean rooms. Really good breakfast, all staff members were really friendly and polite,front desk Sushant was so polite and helpfull, helped me to accommodate all my needs, read all the previous reviews and i agree with all of them that sushant was really friendly and sweet.

Room Tip: corner suites
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We re very lucky to have such great staff ,including Sushant. Thank you and we all hope to see you again in the near future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

A few nights ago I took my first trip to Sacramento on a business trip. I checked in quite fast and seamlessly. After i went to my strait to my room, which was a bit chilli so i tried turning on the heater but it seemed to do nothing. So i went back down to the front desk where i told a young indian man by the name of shusant that was working at the time my dilemma, He upgraded me to a suite free of charge and assured me there wouldnt be anymore trouble with my stay and there weren't. I'm definitely going to stay here again on my next trip to Sacramento

P.s The free Breakfast was great, I would suggest having more variety of fruit

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the main building
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. On behalf of the all the staff we would to apologize for the heating issue, and we are glad it was taken care of with out and inconvenience c to you. Shusant is a great front desk clerk and we are lucky to have him. Thank you again for your review and we all hope to see you again soon.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

first of all amazing customer service, front desk Sushant was so polite and helpfull.and searched a way to acomodate all my needs, really nice and clean rooms. comfortable beds and really nice view. Really good breakfast, all staff members were really friendly and polite

Room Tip: highly recomended by me and will definitely return again
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are really focusing on customer service. Its great to get guest feedback, and hear that it is working. Susant is a great asset to the company. Thank you again on behalf of the entire staff we hope to see you again soon.
Spokane Valley, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

The hospitality was fantastic at this hotel. The manager, Miss Juneli was over the top to help me with my experience during my stay. The gym has some new equipment which is a nice addition. I was here when it was a Best Western and all the gym equipment was broken. The full breakfast is pretty good. But they should do something different about the eggs. Overall, I like this hotel and will come here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Juneli is a great asset to are company, and we are great full to have her. We have done some upgrades and its great to know our guest are noticing. Thank you again and we all hope to see you soon.
Lake Elsinore, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My on-line reservation landed me at Quality Inn & Suites at Cal Expo, a place I had never stayed before, located on a stretch of busy Howe Avenue near Cal Expo in Sacramento, CA.

What a great accidental find! All of the staff, from the front desk to housekeeping were amazing, professional, attentive, helpful, friendly and helpful. My room, 214, faced the parking lot and that concerned me. No problem, I slept like a log, the lot was secured at night and I could see my vehicle from my window.

By the way, the Continental Breakfast is beyond my expectations. The scent of sausage freshly prepared, the large bowl of fresh fruit, waffles, scrambled and hardboiled eggs, yogurt, need I say something for everyone and it is served for several hours.

Due to the need to get on the road quite early, I checked out at 4:30 am and the front desk staff was just as sweet when left as they were when I arrived. I'll be back.

Room Tip: Let the staff know your needs and you will be given a room to suite you and encouraged to let them k...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank newinelsinore
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you so much for noticing all the changes we have implemented. From the re training or are staff, to upgrading to a full hot breakfast. We hope we might see you again in the near future and thank you again for staying with us.
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Denise, Lisa, Juneli, Alejandra, Katie, Garish, & Gueremo are the best assets of this location. The family suite I was in (room 117) was badly in need of repairs. The window would not close in the living room area, I repaired myself, the fridge did not cool, I lost $50 of food, the replacement fridge, brought on the 3rd day, was less capacity & did not fit under cabinets, carpet strip was not fastened correctly & my wife tripped on it, screws were removed to eliminate trip hazard, tv 1st bdrm not working, repaired after 5 days, tv 2nd bdrm went out with no picture was replaced with old clunky tv 3 days later. I saw a rat on 2 different occasions & was told by another guest he was placed in a different room after seeing rat in unit 119 which is adjacent to my unit.The electrical outlets were not useable in several locations. This entire unit needs a major overhaul. I was told this unit was closed for remodeling after I left. I was in a situation where I was not able to move to another location as my wife is in the final stages of COPD & is not able to function in a normal manner. My home was being repaired due to water damage & was uninhabital for 35 days. Overall the unit was barely liveable but the personnel were very accommodating & made the stay as enjoyable as possible. The hot breakfast was the best thing going here but eggs were not available on 3 days in a row & no hashbrowns once. Housekeeping did not deliver needed linens on several occasions. Check other options before staying in this unit room 117.

Room Tip: Inspect your room prior to paying.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites- Sacramento Cal Expo, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we do realize you had some maintenance issues during your stay. As you said the room has been placed out of market to have the necessary repairs done to the room. It is hard to get into a room to that is occupied to do repairs especially when the guest has limitations. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon