Best Western Plus Sutter House
$145
$136
HolidayInn.com
$81
All reviewsconvention centerlight railwafflesbest westernsstate capitolold townwalking distancepool areaconvenient locationcontinental breakfastnice poolrestaurant next doorgreat place to stayroom was cleandowntown sacdowntown areawould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and well kept this hotel was. The value was excellent. The breakfast was very good and included in the room rate. I would stay again if I travel to a conference in Sacramento in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had no idea how difficult it would be to enjoy an evening in a Capitol city but this hotel was easy to find and very close to the center of town. Good restautants and sight were also close at hand. We were so impressed that we stayed there on our return because of the cloeness to the Airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elzabeth H
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Yvette started out our stay in the hotel with a very friendly welcome!!! The room was very comfortable and accommodating. Loved my stay there. As we were leaving Yvette was walking down the hallway and said goodbye to us by name! Love a place that remembers their patrons!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed here for both business and personal travel. I have been very satisfied everytime. It is located down town within walking distance or short cab ride to many dinner options. The beds are comfortable and all the furniture is modern. Definately would be on the top of my list in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Joel S
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have never stayed at the Best Western Sutter House before, although I travel to Sacramento a lot. I will definitely be coming back. The rooms were comfortable, clean and well decorated. The neighborhood is a little sketchy but I did not feel unsafe.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business