“Highly Recommended”

Arden Acres Cottages
Cebu
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am a resort owner, so I realize how hard it is to "get it right". The management at Arden Acres are owners as well, which means they are highly motivated to give the best service. They are also caring, so you feel like a member of their family. I stayed at Arden Acres for about 2 months. It is in a safe neighborhood and there is a light rail line to downtown. I stayed in 3 cottages, all of them unique and comfortable in their own way. The homes are separate, so no shared walls. The lace is very quiet. I know of no other place in Sacramento where you can find a peaceful environment and comfortable cottage for such an affordable price. I plan to stay there on my next trip to Sacramento and would have no qualms about recommending it to any of my friends.

Room Tip: Grocery stores are a little far to walk, but I did take bus when i only needed a few things. I did n...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I travel for work and often go from hotel room to hotel room, and took a chance on staying at Arden Acres instead of a hotel, and I'm so glad I did! Jackie and Bernice are so wonderful and do everything they can to make your stay perfectly comfortable. The internet is fast (much faster than any hotel you'll ever stay at), the kitchens and bathrooms have all the fixtures you'd need, and the community is gated and safe. The cottages themselves are impeccably maintained and very clean, and the staff is very nice. I would totally stay here again, and recommend you do as well! Thanks for a wonderful couple weeks in Sacramento (by the way, it's only a 10-15 minute drive, you can't beat it)!

Room Tip: Unit 16 was awesome!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Devin922
Pocasset, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was so impressed with the cleanliness and friendly atmosphere of Arden Acres. The trailor had
everything I needed, Jackie, the assistance manager, was happy to grant my requests at anytime. It's just off the highway which is a plus. I will definitely come back soon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Union City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Highly Recommend Arden Acres! This place is spectacular! If your looking for a place to stay while on Vacation, Business trip or Relocating I Highly recommend staying here, the staff is friendly the Manager Jackie is wonderful super sweet lady!! The cottages are super clean and comfortable it has everything you need, Free wi-fi, laundry open 24hrs,kitchen with everything no need to eat out which will save you money!! We have two small children so safety was extremely important to us, the complete time we stayed we felt very safe never had any problems at all. The property is gated which is a plus! Close to shopping and freeways. This place is truly a home away from home so comfy!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Fife, Washington, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Such a great place to stay. I still can't believe we had a whole cottage to our selves for the price of a normal hotel. We needed a late check in and the staff was more than friendly. They had to AC turned on in our cottage and had emailed us the cottage number. So when we did get into town we could just go directly to the outrage and walk in!! We will be staying here again!

Room Tip: We had a toddler and wanted. Separate sleeping place for him and this was perfect.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

What a unique and refreshing alternative for the seasoned traveler. Clean, spacious, private cottages. Not for the traveler who wants an on-site restaurant, pool, room service, etc. As a business traveler, I always search for quiet, private places where I can truly relax. This is it--can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Bring your own soap, shampoo and hair dryer, or be ready to request from Jackie.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Overall: Amazing Place, Amazing Staff & Amazing Internet!! And for the same price as a hotel/motel!!
It's a good location - close to all the major highways, close to a lot of really good (and not to mention reasonably priced) food and restaurants, close to the train station. I could NOT hear the train unless I was outside. The property is gated which makes it even better. Don't let the neighborhood across the street to alter your view...weren't we taught not to judge a book by it's cover?? The cottages are amazing and should be given their hard earned respect!!
Every single cottage is adorable and very well equipped. I felt very much taken care of and at home. The lady in the office is seriously the nicest person I think I've ever met and will go above and beyond to do anything she can to help you out!! The kitchen has all the dishes and cookware you could need. The bed was comfy and didn't have the cheap stuff! Flat screen TV's too!!
I work online, which means I require a very good internet signal. I have NEVER found such a good signal in ANY hotel or anything comparable. Heck, it's better than the internet I've had at home!!!
I couldn't recommend a better place! It's the same price I was paying for a hotel, but it's got all the conveniences of being at home plus the feel. I was so sick of hearing everyone's business outside my hotel door and being stuck in one little room. This is ANYTHING BUT THAT!! It's even better than an apartment!
You REALLY should check this place out!! The only way you're doing better is by renting/mortgaging a house!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple