“Curry Beef Noodle Sslad, Yum!”
Review of Thai Basil

Thai Basil
Ranked #182 of 2,050 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thai Basil has been Voted Best Thai Food in Sacramento area every yearesince 2001 by Sac. Mag. and SN&R's reader's choice award.Features house made curries, fresh noodles and signature cocktails.Large selections for Vegan and Gluten free optionsAt Thai Basil, we’re committed to bringing you fresh, authentic and great tasting Thai food you can trust. Our menu is made from high quality ingredients from local vendors and home made sauces. Our mission: is to consistently deliver the BEST Thai food with friendly service every day
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Been there many times! Food is well prepared and presented. Service is attentive. Curry beef noodle salad and eggplant are my favorites.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

The food is amazing. Whatever I order I absolutely love! The place isn't that big and sitting indoors can get a bit noisy (not reccomended for large groups), but outside is great - the heaters outside make it enjoyable year round.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have had the pleasure of frequenting this restaurant when I am in Sacramento. It gets great marks and deserves them. Small and unassuming, the smells hit your senses as soon as you walk into the door (maybe even outside the restaurant). The menu has very good variety and it's all so yum, yum, yum. I had the papaya salad this time which was spicey and refreshing. Along with the mussels dish, I felt like I had feasted. My friends who live in Sacramento love the green curry, and I also like the egg plant dish. The people serving are friendly and helpful, and the food comes quickly. Don't miss this place if you like Thai food!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This little gem of a restaurant is located in midtown sacramento. I tried it recently on a weeknight and enjoyed it. I had the red curry chicken. Nice portion size with plenty of sauce. Nice assortment of veggies. Reasonable prices. They have a patio outside which added to the pleasure of the dining experience.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Everything is made to order with fresh quality ingredients that you can taste. Average entrees price are $8.50 for lunch and $12 for dinner, the portion is just right: 2 entrees for two persons and still some left to take home. Good value for your money.