“Go for the Cheeseburgers”
Review of Squeeze Inn

Squeeze Inn
Ranked #179 of 2,004 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Vacaville, California
“Go for the Cheeseburgers”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a place that you go for the food, not the ambience. It's called Squeeze Inn for a reason - it's tiny. But the burgers, featured on "Diners, Drive Ins and Dives" with the cheese skirts are great. Also very affordable.

Visited April 2012

Citrus Heights, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Should be the Grease Inn.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We waited over an hour before we even got to order. Of course because of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, this has become a popular place and we were expecting a wait. My girlfriend ordered for us and the staff were very rude to her. We both had cheeseburgers (for the cheesy skirt) and fries. By the time she got out to the car, the fries were stone cold. Not only that but the burgers were so greasy they were dripping it all over. What a mess! And the cheese skirt we were hankering for? Non-existant. Nada. Not there. What a disappointment!

Visited November 2011
Rocklin, California
“Best Hamburger”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great food, and good tasting. Clean and neat with friendly waiters.
The cheese fried is the best enhancement for a hamburger.

Visited August 2012
sacramento
“not nice”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

too long wait for food, snotty order taker, humorless and rude. overpriced considering above factors.

Visited July 2012
Tallahassee
“BEST cheeseburger I can ever ( REMEMBER) having!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

First off I'm from N Fla, so it's been 10+ yrs since I've had an In 'N Out or Fatburger , (so don't bother challenging me on that). 2 yrs ago I was here and knew ,but totally FORGOT about the Squeeze, (and was totally PO'ed when I remembered later). ANYWAY, I made Sacramento a layover between Crater Lake and Yosemite parks. The Squeeze Inn became a seemingly unlikely but major destination food stop. My arrival was timed just before 11AM on a Sat,( thanks Garmin). I walked into a seeming newer building than I remembered from TV. However, the smell confirmed I was in the right place. The timing was perfect because the # of employees = the # of customers. The kitch,(SP?) on the walls was an attraction in itself. Because I'm regretably older with medical issues,I ordered the smaller, (1/4 vs 1/3) "Squeeze With Cheese". Upon it's initial arrival, I thought I was wrongfully going to be charged for the bigger burger until I actually saw the bigger burger. The initial presentation LOOKS like a cheese floor tile on a griiled bun. The first instinct is to remove (and eat), the overflow of cheese. This is the first time ( because of the unique process of steaming the meat with the cheese), I tasted meat seasoning on cheese. I ordered mine with everything but onion,( don't want the gas). The proportion of bun ,meat, cheese, lettice, tomato, pickel, and mayonase can only be rivaled (on a MUCH smaller proportion by "Hamburger Joe"s in N Myrtle Beach,SC).
The only warning I can give, is be advsed this place closes @ 6PM om Sat , and is closed on SUN.

• Visited September 2012