All reviewsfront desklight dinnersuite hotelcomfortable roomssacramento areanight's sleepking bedfitness centersacramento airportclose to the airportparking lotnatomaskitchenetteshuttlecalifornia
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

The customer service was amazing-manager Marina & attendant Toni we super friendly & accommodating. Def family friendly & clean - we will be back!!! )the double room suite was perfect for my family!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you so much for recognizing our team and their efforts to make your stay memorable. We are excited to share this with Marina and Toni. See you on your next stay!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place with big suites and lots of room. Very clean and friendly staff .. close to airport which was very nice ...only two of us though for just one night so would be nice if they had a few smaller rooms for those who didn't need the larger suites at higher price .. but I knew this going in but needed to stay there to meet up with others in town

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Staybridge is an excellent choice and this property didn't disappoint.The hotel offers free breakfast and light dinner. Perfect for families on a budget. The room was clean and roomy with a well outfitted kitchen. The area is safe with shopping close by.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Kelly,

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. We are happy that your stay was comfortable and memorable. The team looks forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Will never stay here again. Manager Scott Bailey was the most unhelpful person I have dealt with. I booked 2 bedroom suite, 1 king bed , 2 queens. He gave me the wrong room. He wouldn’t look at my email. No credit was given for their mistake.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank chee_dog2011
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We will share this feedback with Scott and with our team as a teaching opportunity to ensure it does not happen again. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel so we can get you a better resolution. Again, please accept our sincere apology. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I got my dad a room here using my points. Apparently you recognize platnium rewards and he really enjoyed his room.the shuttle was easy to book for his flight and he got a good night's sleep. So A+ from my dad.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

We are glad your dad had an enjoyable stay at this hotel. Thank you for your feedback.