Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas
$189
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Hyatt Regency Sacramento(Sacramento)
$179
$109
$189
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$139
$81
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$169
$152
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary appetizersfull kitchenqueen suiteshopping and restaurantslaundry roomlight dinnerevening receptionsitting areahot breakfastcomfortable roomssacramento areawould definitely stay here againnight's sleepfitness centerhome away from homenice room
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Clean rooms, good breakfast, nice facility overall. Like others have stated, the pillows are terrible! Only complaint was the front desk. When I asked them about an alternate route over the pass due to a bad storm, the clerk didn't know the answer. Since there were several people behind him in an office, I asked if one of them might know. His answer was "Probably not". Overall, a good choice.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were having an okay stay. The pillows need to be changed to standard size and the bed were comfortable enough. I was taking a shower in the morning and looked down to see someone (not us since I was the first person to use the shower) had picked their nose and wiped it all over the inside of the shower curtain. Yuck! No real apology from the staff just that they would take care of it. Well I'm glad no one else will get that shower curtain...

• Stayed: January 2014
Anna M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites in Sacramento. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as enjoyable as we would have liked.
I do apologize that you found the dirty curtain in the shower; I assure you that this will be looked into and that your comments will be used to monitor future improvements needed.
Once again we apologize we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay. Thank you again for your review.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stay here quite often because my airline overnight us here. I love this hotel! Restaurants and stores are in walking distance. The breakfast is good, they have eggs, waffles, sausage, cereal, breads, yogurt and milk and juices. Rooms are super clean!!! The only one thing I wish they had was softer pillows, but other than that I give it thumbs up!!!! :)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Anna M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your review on your continued visits to our hotel. We are so pleased that we are consistent in giving you the service and accommodations you have come to expect in your travels. We look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed here for a night in April 2013. The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean, spacious, and modern. The complimentary breakfast was amazing! They also had a complimentary Dinner Beffet while we were there and it was great! I would reccomend this place to anyone!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Anna M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this comment. We're so glad everyone enjoyed their stay, along with the breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to our Staybridge Suites in Sacramento.

Ruth M- General Manager

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was in Sacramento on business and the company reserved this hotel. It was much better than I expected, with a very spacious suite, a free taco dinner, and a free breakfast. Everything was clean and the staff was very helpful. The only flaw was a slightly musty smell in the hall and my room, which the air conditioner took care of.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Anna M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear HLosAngeles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this comment. We're so glad your business trip was relaxing and peaceful and you thought our hotel was well suited for your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to our Staybridge Suites in Sacramento.

Best Regards,