“Holiday weekend overload”

Ranked #25 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Reno, Nevada
“Holiday weekend overload”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is wonderful place just off I-80 near a major shopping center with lots of eateries within walking distance. Lots of parking in front and back. My suite was perfect and spotless. Breakfast was another story since it was a holiday weekend. Everyone came down at same time. The staff did the best they could with a smile on their face.

Room Tip: Have a room that faces the front of the Building if you don't want afternoon sun. Pool view in r...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ontimecourier
Anna M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Ontimecourier,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to see you next time you stay in Sacramento.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Really good 3 star hotel. Good breakfast( some cereal, fruits, eggs...basically light),room was clean, friendly staff. Located right by a mall and bunch of restaurants near by. Pool and jucuzzy were great as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Live2Max
Anna M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Live2Max,

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed our pool and Jacuzzi. We hope you will stay with us next time you are in the area.
Exeter, California
Reviewed July 30, 2013

very nice place to stay but... my truck was broken into and my navigation system, tools and digital camera were stolen. The lot was nearly full so I had to park at the edge of the parking lot. I asked the clerk. Bob, if anyone had reported a truck being broken into and he asked if the truck was mine. He then asked was there anything he could do? Yes, I replied, call the police. Just an FYI, the Sacramento police won't come out for a non violent crime. I filled out an incident report. Later in the afternoon I noticed the security guard playing games on his phone. I was too mad to say anything. At 0400 the next morning we were getting ready to take my son and family to the airport and I noticed three people about a hundred yards from the motel. I went inside and asked the clerk if it was normal to have some Yahoos across the street at 0400. I was told that Security makes hourly rounds. Hey, my truck was already cleaned out so what is there to worry about.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Dave1420,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. It is unfortunate that happened to your truck. We hope that you will give our hotel an other try next time you are in the area.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our family stayed here for one night as a stopover on our road trip from Vancouver, BC, to Los Angeles. We were immediately impressed with the beautiful décor and cleanliness as we walked in. Even the reception/lobby area smelled fresh and pleasant. Our two bedroom, two bathroom suite was luxurious and we would've loved to have spent longer than one night! Everything was excellent and it was great value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy our hotel impressed you and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've stayed in the hotel for about 3 weeks.
The rooms are pretty big with all you need for a long stay.
Fridge, oven, dishwasher even plates and frying pans.

The hotel is close to Natomas shopping center & BJs.
The breakfast is included, but don't expect too much, just some fruits, cheese, bread and cereals. Since it's kind of free meal, I can't complain.
In the first floor you will always find hot water, tea coffee.

For this price (May-2013) which was about 120$ the hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope to see you again!
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here on my flight into California and on my flight out of California. Really a nice and clean room. On my stay for my flight out, I found the staff later on in the day were not friendly and were unable to answer questions about the services. The young man seemed to be new and was unable to assist with helping me make an outside phone call.
But would definitely stay here again, Kristen extremely helpful and so was the weekend staff that book my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize that our staff member was not able to answer your questions. We have ensured that our staff members are fully trained so this will not happen again. We will also pass along the positive feedback to Kristin and the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here prior to the Fleetwood Mac concert this weekend. Great pool and spa. Very clean room and communal spaces. We could not hear the neighboring rooms which is always nice. They had a decent continental breakfast but nothing over the top.
Close proximity to the highway and Sleep Train Arena. A bunch of chain restaurant options within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Erika Vita,

We thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our pool and spa. We hope that you stay with us again!