“Nice place for long stay”

Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas
Ranked #20 of 80 Hotels in Sacramento
Jerusalem, Israel
“Nice place for long stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've stayed in the hotel for about 3 weeks.
The rooms are pretty big with all you need for a long stay.
Fridge, oven, dishwasher even plates and frying pans.

The hotel is close to Natomas shopping center & BJs.
The breakfast is included, but don't expect too much, just some fruits, cheese, bread and cereals. Since it's kind of free meal, I can't complain.
In the first floor you will always find hot water, tea coffee.

For this price (May-2013) which was about 120$ the hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Anna M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chatham, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here on my flight into California and on my flight out of California. Really a nice and clean room. On my stay for my flight out, I found the staff later on in the day were not friendly and were unable to answer questions about the services. The young man seemed to be new and was unable to assist with helping me make an outside phone call.
But would definitely stay here again, Kristen extremely helpful and so was the weekend staff that book my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize that our staff member was not able to answer your questions. We have ensured that our staff members are fully trained so this will not happen again. We will also pass along the positive feedback to Kristin and the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here prior to the Fleetwood Mac concert this weekend. Great pool and spa. Very clean room and communal spaces. We could not hear the neighboring rooms which is always nice. They had a decent continental breakfast but nothing over the top.
Close proximity to the highway and Sleep Train Arena. A bunch of chain restaurant options within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Erika Vita,

We thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our pool and spa. We hope that you stay with us again!
Oregon City, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I generally stay in Holiday Inn Express hotels around the country and am Priority Club Platinum but last week I needed to be in Sacramento and the HI-Express wasn't convenient so I booked the Staybridge Suites. Past experience at Staybridge is they're geared to the extended stay customer and the ones I've stayed in were a little rough and worn....Not this one!

The Staybridge in Natomas area of Sacramento was gorgeous, clean, very friendly and had good food. I'll stay here again whenever I'm close to Sac.

There are several restaurants within walking distance and very easy freeway access yet it's not right on the highway so there was no traffic noise.

This was a real treat. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mac S,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is unfortunate that your previous stays at Staybridge Suites we not enjoyable. We are happy that you were pleasantly surprised by our hotel and customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went with my family for Father's Day weekend and really enjoy the hotel location, the breakfast was really good and the room was clean and nice. The only thing that I didn't like about the room is that the sink area next to the bathroom it doesn't have doors and it's next to the beds and when I want to brush my teeth my family was complaining that I got the lights on and making noises, other than that was a nice and comfortable room. I definitely stay there again.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the room and breakfast. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I came here with my family for 2 nights for father's day and it was simply a wonderful experience. The staff was so kind and always smiling, the breakfast was delicious! My favorite was the oatmeal. It was made so perfectly. We loved how the breakfast varied on both days we were there. We also like the soft drinks options. The breakfast lady was so sweet too and great! Housekeeping did a fine job. We arrived early into a spotless and beautiful room. It was spacious and perfect. We also loved the great location of this hotel. It was simply a great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear lovemercy-

Thank you for your great feedback about our hotel. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
Sacramento, California, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

What started out to be a good trip from the good customer service as the person welcome you there to the swimming pool and the oh so nice people that stayed there ended as I was about to pull the comforter down and situate my daughter into bed, I found that the sheets had dried red blood spots on them that went down to the mattress. I was upset as a parent only because the cleaning staff should have known better and my daughter along with my niece was laying on top of the bed prior to me rolling the comforter down. I pray that this review goes to the person who owns this particular hotel suite because this is not safe for family's with children to go if there are not any immediate changes. I wish I could post the pictures and maybe the difference would be made.

2 Thank Dara R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Dara R,