“A trip that started good until”

Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas
Ranked #24 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed June 15, 2013

What started out to be a good trip from the good customer service as the person welcome you there to the swimming pool and the oh so nice people that stayed there ended as I was about to pull the comforter down and situate my daughter into bed, I found that the sheets had dried red blood spots on them that went down to the mattress. I was upset as a parent only because the cleaning staff should have known better and my daughter along with my niece was laying on top of the bed prior to me rolling the comforter down. I pray that this review goes to the person who owns this particular hotel suite because this is not safe for family's with children to go if there are not any immediate changes. I wish I could post the pictures and maybe the difference would be made.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dara R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Dara R,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was in Sacramento for a conference in the Fair Oaks region, but I wanted to stay close to the airport because of my flight schedule. This was the perfect solution in every way. It was within 10 minutes of the airport and easy to get to from all directions. The location felt very safe for a solo female traveler with lots of convenient restaurants and stores nearby.

I spent the small amount more for the larger suite and it was worth it. I am a light sleeper, and the suite provided me with the quiet I needed. The air conditioning system is not a window unit, which is a huge plus for light sleepers! The breakfast was adequate - eggs, potatoes (just ok), sausage, granola, yogurt, small amount of fruit, good choices of cold cereals, waffle maker, basic bread items, juices, milk, coffee.

My bed was a little worn, but not to the point of discomfort. The pillows were excellent and the bedding was soft and comfortable. I slept very well, which is not always the case for me. The full kitchen amenities were good and well planned. I particularly enjoyed having a plastic pitcher for refrigerated water and a full sized coffee maker. (bring your own coffee filters)

Wifi was easy to access and fairly speedy most of the time. The flat screen TV's and remotes were all perfectly functional. (one in bedroom, one in living room) It was easy to use the business center terminals to print my flight details, boarding passes and other documents.

All in all, this is an excellent value!

Room Tip: top floor, far from the elevator is the best place to be!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Trooper88-

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel. We're glad our hotel met your needs while you were with us. Should your needs bring you to the Sacramento area in the future, we hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Vacationers, Soccer Moms and Dads, Baseball & Football Mom and Dads, Lovers, Anniversaries, Family getaway, Business, Need Time alone, Women or Men Group getaway etc., You definitely can't miss here. The place is very clean, have a variety of things to drink for free all day the dining room foyer has a 50 in HD TV and Fireplace if you want to hang out and watch tv and people watch. It also has a nice pool and Spa to relax in. Very nice BBQ Area to have some drinks while you put some meat or veggies on the grill. Staybridge sits in the heart of Natomas which is surrounded by to huge shopping Centers, Movie theaters, restaurants, Book store, sporting goods etc It sits in the Mecca of any thing you need and resides less than 2 minutes from the freeway. Folks don't miss this opportunity to experience the relaxation and warmth of this place you be kicking yourself if you missed the chance. Also before I leave they have fresh hot breakfast, fruits, juices, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, waffles, sausage eggs, etc.

Room Tip: I always try to get a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Supernick22-

Thank you for your great comment about our hotel! We are so happy that all of our great amenities meet and exceed your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. It was quite and well worth the value. Breakfast was delicious and a good variety. The front desk attendants were helpful and friendly. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. Great job!

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Toniecet-

Thank you for you great review about our property. We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Female travelling alone on business, felt very safe. Needed an overnight base in Sacramento, and had not finished preparing for my morning presentation. Hotel was very conveniently located near all kinds of restaurants and stores.

My room was spacious and comfortable, with desk and free wireless. It was all very new and clean. I was pleasantly surprised that my studio room included a full kitchen with all utensils, microwave, stovetop, and dishwasher. I stocked up at Target across the street and made myself lunch, dinner, snack, and breakfast. Most guests took part in the free Manager's Reception in the evening and Breakfast, but I was just too busy to take a break. Looked good, tho!

Best part was the small Business Center. Two functional terminals and free printing helped me out tremendously. I was surprised that there was no copier, but the guys at the Front Desk were super-helpful, did my copying for me and collated multiple pages for me late at night.

I will definitely stay here again, it was perfect for me!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ellipooh-

Thank you for your great feedback about our property. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay while you were in Sacramento. I'm pleased to know that our hotel met all of your needs. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Great location close to restaurants and shops. Easy freeway access.

Common areas were very clean. Pool was good. Our room was clean and comfortable. One queen bed and a full size sleeper sofa that our daughter said was very comfortable. My only knock on the place was that the bed was too soft for my liking. But that was minimal.

Very economical place to be comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear TheGapper-

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This extended stay hotel is dirty!!!! The carpet is absolutely filthy with stains everywhere. There is grim and dirt all over the walls. The hallways smell even my five year old commented on this. The pillows are lumpy and uncomfortable. The pool is dirty with plenty of scum and dead bugs floating about. Based on the photos on the website this hotel was not properly represented. More....website says full kitchen but there is no oven & only 2 burners. The decor looks like it has not been updated in a decade. The only nice thing I can say is the complimentary breakfast had plenty of warm and cold options. The staff is friendly and helpful (our garbage disposal does not work and they came immediately to look at it).

Room Tip: We have 2 suites between our families so this is based on 2 rooms. We are on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Andrea K,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am so pleased you liked the friendliness of our staff and our breakfast options. Please allow me to apologize for the over all issues you had during your stay. I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. For that reason, I have sent you a private message to obtain some additional information. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M