“Excellent service and value”

Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas
Ranked #22 of 83 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. It was quite and well worth the value. Breakfast was delicious and a good variety. The front desk attendants were helpful and friendly. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. Great job!

• Stayed: May 2013
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Toniecet-

Thank you for you great review about our property. We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Female travelling alone on business, felt very safe. Needed an overnight base in Sacramento, and had not finished preparing for my morning presentation. Hotel was very conveniently located near all kinds of restaurants and stores.

My room was spacious and comfortable, with desk and free wireless. It was all very new and clean. I was pleasantly surprised that my studio room included a full kitchen with all utensils, microwave, stovetop, and dishwasher. I stocked up at Target across the street and made myself lunch, dinner, snack, and breakfast. Most guests took part in the free Manager's Reception in the evening and Breakfast, but I was just too busy to take a break. Looked good, tho!

Best part was the small Business Center. Two functional terminals and free printing helped me out tremendously. I was surprised that there was no copier, but the guys at the Front Desk were super-helpful, did my copying for me and collated multiple pages for me late at night.

I will definitely stay here again, it was perfect for me!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ellipooh-

Thank you for your great feedback about our property. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay while you were in Sacramento. I'm pleased to know that our hotel met all of your needs. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Great location close to restaurants and shops. Easy freeway access.

Common areas were very clean. Pool was good. Our room was clean and comfortable. One queen bed and a full size sleeper sofa that our daughter said was very comfortable. My only knock on the place was that the bed was too soft for my liking. But that was minimal.

Very economical place to be comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear TheGapper-

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This extended stay hotel is dirty!!!! The carpet is absolutely filthy with stains everywhere. There is grim and dirt all over the walls. The hallways smell even my five year old commented on this. The pillows are lumpy and uncomfortable. The pool is dirty with plenty of scum and dead bugs floating about. Based on the photos on the website this hotel was not properly represented. More....website says full kitchen but there is no oven & only 2 burners. The decor looks like it has not been updated in a decade. The only nice thing I can say is the complimentary breakfast had plenty of warm and cold options. The staff is friendly and helpful (our garbage disposal does not work and they came immediately to look at it).

Room Tip: We have 2 suites between our families so this is based on 2 rooms. We are on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Andrea K,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am so pleased you liked the friendliness of our staff and our breakfast options. Please allow me to apologize for the over all issues you had during your stay. I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. For that reason, I have sent you a private message to obtain some additional information. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I recently had to travel to Sacramento to do a series of rather tedious readings. The experience was made so much more pleasant because we did so at this property. The rooms were 84 dollars a night and they were spacious and well appointed suites. Very clean. Excellent full breakfast buffet. Light supper and beverages (including wine and beer) in the early evenings. Well stocked pantry for other snacks. Conveniently located by the stadium and the airport. Free airport shuttle. But the best part of all it is clear the staff all like working there, with each other and being of great comfort and service to the tenants they serve through housekeeping, front desk, shuttle drivers, and food service. If you have to be in Sacramento this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Jayray F-

Thank you so much for all of your positive comments about our hotel! We're so happy you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

From the outside it looks like a typical budget friendly hotel. Nothing too extraordinary, but I was pretty impressed when I walked in the door. Check in was a breeze. The hotel has a very nice fragrance in the air, that is not offensive, but quite lovely and relaxing. They don't have room service available, which isn't a huge deal. There is a target and grocery store nearby. I prefer to make healthier meals and the fully stocked kitchen allows you to do that. The do provide a hot buffet breakfast in the am and have a small pantry if you are in the mood for snacks. Hot coffee and tea available in the lobby. They also have a happy hour and do provide food for the evening. The hotel has a very charming quality about it. Quaint, clean and perfect for my quick trip. I came here for a quick overnight business trip and would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: They do not have room service available.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Lorena R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hello Bobbihall1-

I'm so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your travel to Sacramento. Thank you for all of the great feedback and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed for 5 days for a business trip and were very satisfied with our stay. We ran into an issue the first night, however management was very quick to respond and we were very satisfied with the result. The room was spacious and clean, and the breakfast was decent. There was an evening reception Tuesday through thursday also very decent. The staff was friendly, and the property dog friendly, which was a big plus. When in the Sacto area I will definitely stay here again. By the way, the beds are to die for, very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Hello Lizziebill-

Thank you so much for all of the great feedback at our hotel. We appreciate all of the great revies about our team. We hope to see you again when your needs bring you to the Sacramento area in the future!