Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
$76
$198
$186
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportrental carbed and pillowsbusiness travelerwater pressurestayed here for one nightihopcaliforniafreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed overnight while ferrying an aircraft from D.C. to Seattle. Overall the service, accommodations, and cleanliness were excellent. Fitness center was clean and had a view of outside. Rooms were very nice, comfortable beds, bathroom was pleasing to the eye and modern. Restaurant was the best hotel restaurant I've ever dined at and I mean it. Waitstaff was on top of things and the food was great for both dinner and breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel and this was after the two previous nights in other hotels across the country.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

This is fantastic!!! Thank you for such great rating and comments about our clean accomodations, fitness center, nice rooms, comfortable beds and our bathrooms being pleasing to the eye. We take a lot of pride in prviding clean and comfortable accomodations to our guests as well as the great design provided by our brand. As well, I will pass along your kind words to my associates with regards to our restaurant food and service. You highly recomending us is great to hear. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you in the near future. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our check in was very friendly, professional and courteous. The reception room was clean and tidy. The bar/restaurant is located just past the reception area. Our room was big, even for a King size bed. The room was clean. Our bed was very comfortable. We ate at the restaurant and the food was very good. Our waiter was also the bartender, which made the service a little slow, but not too bad. All the staff were very professional. I highly recommend staying here especially if you are catching a flight the next morning. It is pricey to stay here, but for the money, you get top notch service.

Room Tip: We had our room facing the street, but couldn't here it. Their curtains do a very good job blocking the light, so that for us was no issue.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Hi There!
My name is Mario Lopez - General Manager at the Four Points by Sheraton. On behalf of each of our hotel assocuiates, I want to thank you for the fantastiic comments you are sharing regarding our very friendly, professional and courteous staff. We thank you for your business and look forward to being of service to you next time you stay with us. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I arrived really early without a reservation. They had me in a room by 10am. The assistant general manager, Jeff, took a personal interest in getting me settled in early. I had breakfast and was using the workout room when he came in to tell me he had inspected a room and it was ready to go. The shuttle picked me up at the car rental center after I dropped my car off the night before departure -- didn't have to shuttle back to the airport terminal for the pick-up. Very nice!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Hi Susanne T!
I thank you so much for the great review you are sharing with everyone. I am proud Jeff, our hotel's AGM, took it upon himself to make sure you were promptly checked in. His actions are examplary of what we are all about here at the Four Points. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Sincerely, Mario Lopez (General Manager).

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This was probably the best four points hotel I stayed in. The decor was clean, modern, and minimalistic, but certainly not generic. The breakfast buffet (which I had on a complimentary basis since I am an SPG platinum member) was excellent. They had breakfast burritos, and many other warm breakfast foods including eggs and pancakes! They had free parking, which was very nice. It's a little outside the city but I was able to get into the city easily. Be warmed though, I think Sacramento am rush hour traffic can be bad. I left the hotel at 7:30 and although it was not a traffic jam, there were many vehicles on the freeway and there were some slow patches; I'm sure it gets worse later in rush hour. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012

Hi there!
On behalf of my entire team here at the Four Points Sacramento I want to sincerely thank you for the wonderful comments you posted about our hotel. Your comments about our clean and modern hotel decor, food & beverage, free parking and you highly recommending us is certainly making our day. We will continue making every effort to deliver the ver best to all of our guests as our goal is to deliver great experiences for each of our guests. We look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, Mario Lopez (General Manager).

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The room was very nicely appointed and clean. The staff were friendly, but the service was miserable. We asked if a shuttle could pick us up after we returned a rental car. "No problem...call us and we will be right there." After several phone calls from us to the hotel and, subsequently, the van driver, we were finally picked up an hour and a half after the first call. Upon return to the motel, the receptionist giggled and said "you look like you need a drink." True enough. No apology, no oh no, just leave us be. On the other hand, the facilities were fresh and new: better than average fitness center, small but effective laundry room. A final thought: despite the advertising, this is not a traditional "airport hotel." Rather, it's 3.5 miles (10 minutes) from the airports. That's where that pesky shuttle comes in.

Stayed: September 2012
Mario L, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Maggie B.
Thank you for your feedback regarding the very nicely appointed and clean rooms and friendly staff. I sincerely apologize for the delay in picking you up from the airport and the comments made by my team. While I understand my sincere apology does not change your experience, I do promise you to personally address our shortcomings with my team and pass on your kind words on the positive comments you shared with us. I welcome the opportunity to showcase the imrpovments we will make on our shuttle and desk reception. Please feel free to contact me so I can personally arrange your reservation and transportation details. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - GM.