I read all the reviews before booking at this hotel, and was a little concerned. While the walls are said to be a bit thin, there was only a little more noise coming from the hallway and rooms on either side.
On the internet, the internet jack on the desk although there is on there, its not hooked up. So you need to plug into the jack at the wall. You need to bring your own cable. If you do, you are rewarded with internet that im on right now that is apporox 4 Mbps up and down, which is respectable.
The major problem we had is that the bathroom smelled like mildew. I have some alergies, and this was really not good for me. It probably has to do with having shower curtains in the bathroom and not washing them often enough.
Otherwise the stay here was fine. Its a good, newerish hotel that serves its purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We've got you covered, from a business center to an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and free airport shuttle service. We're here to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Sacramento International Airport Hotel Sacramento
- Four Points Sacramento
- Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
- Sacramento Four Points
- Sacramento Sheraton