This hotel is fairly new, very clean, nice staff, and nicely has nicely decorated rooms. Unfortunately, all I really want out of an airport hotel is a good/quiet night of sleep. I travel 75-100 nights a year, but this was my first experience with a Sheraton Four Points, and it was one of the loudest hotels that I have stayed at. The ceilings are high and the walls are paper thin. Between the noise from doors slamming, the hallway, and the parking lot (apparently the windows are as thin as the walls), it is very difficult to sleep.
I typically stay at a different chain, but gave this a chance due to a substantial price difference, but I'll definitely go back to my usual option and likely won't give Sheraton Four Points another chance.
It is unfortunate that this could be a nice business class hotel if not for shoddy construction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We've got you covered, from a business center to an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and free airport shuttle service. We're here to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Sacramento International Airport Hotel Sacramento
- Four Points Sacramento
- Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
- Sacramento Four Points
- Sacramento Sheraton