Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park
  • Room Service
$76
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$189
$119
$109
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenconvention centerrose gardenparking garageone bedroom suitehotel baracross the streetliving areawalking distancerooms are largehome away from homegreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againgreat roomcomplimentary breakfastwaffles
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed in the residence inn for a convention center event. It has the perfect location, only two short blocks away. The state capitol is a few blocks the other way.
The hotel itself is OK. Rooms are spacious and clean but a little bit dated. Our suite had a nice kitchenette with a full refrigerator, microwave, small cooktop and dishwasher.
The breakfast featured the standard residence inn items, but the quality was not quite as good as other ones we stayed in. Parking is in the neighboring garage, $17 per day.
Overall we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This Residence Inn is centrally located in downtown sac! There are a ton of places to eat and have drinks. Tourist areas are about 10 mins either direction, some within walking distance. You DO have to pay for parking here and just about everywhere in sac town so keep that in mind. A couple clubs right near the hotel really get busy on the weekend but doesn't really affect you in the room. Top notch staff, I would stay again on business but personal Vaca could get pricey.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The hotel staff were amazing. Once we arrived the staff helped us square away a problem with our booking. They were courteous throughout and gave us a huge deal based on what we were in town for. The hotel is very nice, modern and everything you could want is within walking distance. Once I got up to my room I realized that a button on a uniform jacket had torn off, called the front desk and they asked me to bring it down. They had returned the coat within two hours, and let me know that one of their employees had taken care of it. It looked exactly like it had before. I guess my point is that this place has exemplary customer service, It's worth your while to stay here if you're visiting Sacramento, as I know I will every time I return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ian D
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I love this place! Adriana is friendly, helpful, and patient. Whenever I arrive she always checks to see if she can go the extra mile. The Residence Inn at Capitol Park is my home away from home, and all of the staff does their best to make me comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice, modern room. Good and roomy lobby. Some action outside the doors. Easy parking. Generally does not feel like a Residence Inn, until you get into the room and see the kitchen...it's almost a surprise!

Good option in Sacramento, and highly recommended. It would be right for families, but most of my fellow guests were doing business downtown.

Stayed: November 2013