I stayed at this hotel for almost three months so, I can speak with confidence on what can one expect.
First of all, the location is excellent. The hotel is located between downtown and midtown Sacramento and walking distance to both. Also, it is walking distance to the Capitol and to most theaters, convention center, Wells Fargo Pavilion etc. There is a good restaurant on site and also many restaurants in the proximity of the hotel.
The hotel has a pool but the pool is quite small. It also has a fitness room and a laundry (coin operated). There is a parking garage next to the hotel with free access for hotel guests.
I had room 1206 that is a studio on the 12th floor with beautiful views of the park. The studio has a small kitchen, dining and living area and sleeping area. The kitchen has everything that one might need including a full size fridge, stove, microwave and a small dishwasher. All dishes and utensils are included.
SERVICES: The hotel offers many additional services for their guests. There is a free breakfast, Tuesday happy hour, newspapers, room service and even grocery shopping service from the nearby Safeway (just need to leave a list). They would also handle mail for you. The staff of the hotel was very accommodating and nice and I don't remember a single incidence when anyone was rude to me or my guests. My room was cleaned daily and with great attention to details. There is someone at the reception desk 24 hours a day and that is nice.
Overall, I really felt safe and well taken care for while staying at this hotel and would recommend it without any hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Sacramento's newly renovated Residence Inn that offers a full service experience in the heart of Downtown. Conveniently located one block from the State Capitol and the Convention Center, our downtown location offers world class restaurants, theaters, museums and city wide events all within walking distance. This beautiful 15-story hotel offers 235 spacious suites that include fully-equipped kitchens, living rooms with plenty of space for relaxing & entertaining. Our just remodeled 3 Fires Lounge located just off the lobby offers a lunch and dinner menu as well as in room dining. We make your stay more enjoyable with complimentary grocery shopping & on-site laundry facilities. Don't forget to join us for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning. Relax by our pool or soak in the spa to melt tensions away. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our friendly staff takes pride in exceeding your every expectation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown At Capitol Park Hotel Sacramento
- Residence Inn Capitol Park
- Sacramento Residence Inn