If you need to work downtown, this is a very good location. The staff are well trained and the breakfast is generous (but typical for a Marriott). The internet connection is reliable and easy. The local cafe/bar is comfortable. Parking is convenient and reasonably priced ($17). It's a favorite of mine for Sacramento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Sacramento's newly renovated Residence Inn that offers a full service experience in the heart of Downtown. Conveniently located one block from the State Capitol and the Convention Center, our downtown location offers world class restaurants, theaters, museums and city wide events all within walking distance. This beautiful 15-story hotel offers 235 spacious suites that include fully-equipped kitchens, living rooms with plenty of space for relaxing & entertaining. Our just remodeled 3 Fires Lounge located just off the lobby offers a lunch and dinner menu as well as in room dining. We make your stay more enjoyable with complimentary grocery shopping & on-site laundry facilities. Don't forget to join us for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning. Relax by our pool or soak in the spa to melt tensions away. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our friendly staff takes pride in exceeding your every expectation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown At Capitol Park Hotel Sacramento
- Residence Inn Capitol Park
- Sacramento Residence Inn