“They give ya the "Crepes"!”
Review of Crepeville

Crepeville
Ranked #81 of 2,049 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Crepeville is another place I've been patronizing previous to moving here. Their menu is more that adequate, their food is very good, and you'll never leave their hungry. Their food portions are huge, and everything I've eaten there has been very tasty.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This place is amazing! They make great salads, sandwiches, and breakfast fare. Whatever you order, you really must get a savory or sweet crepe to complement it. I have been here many times and the food is always good. They only take cash so have some ready or be prepared to pay a fee to use the ATM machine toward the back of the restaurant. The machine is located near the restrooms. It is also fun to look at the artwork as it changes regularly with the featured local artist.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I only eat here occasionally but each time I have enjoyed my meal. Aside from the freshly prepared and tasty food, the staff are excellent. I am particulary impressed with two staff members at two of the locations--Karima at the 18th and L location, and Milouda at the Curtis Park location. Both of these servers seem genuinely pleasant (they enjoy doing what they do), ensure the accuracy of the orders, make good suggestions in case I'm undecided, and are available should my companions or I need anything. The prices are fair (although I wish the fresh squeezed juice included a refill!). It's a good place to take one's vegetarian or vegan guests.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

This is the only semi-good crepe place I've come across in Sacramento and its quickly becoming my favorite place to go.

I am a big fan of their dessert crepes, can't go wrong with a banana nutella crepe or just plain nutelll crepe. I've also tried their Chicken Pesto crepe served with a side of potatoes which were pretty good.

Only thing I am not a fan off is they only accept cash or cheque and if you don't have cash then they do have an atm around the corner but who wants to pay a fee to take out $$ and then enjoy your crepes. I hope this policy changes soon but I'm a fan of this place and its one my favorite places to frequent.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Love this place as I can always find something I want. The menu is quite large--literally, it's all across the walls--and includes salads, soups, sandwiches, omelets, and of course crepes. Most of the menu is customizable so it's easy to make it the way you like it. It's counter service with tables inside and out.