“Great fun for the little ones! Watch out for undercooked food!”
Review of Funderland

Funderland
Ranked #20 of 168 things to do in Sacramento
More attraction details
Owner description: Funderland is located on two beautiful acres in historic William Land Park in Sacramento. We have nine child sized amusement rides, four fun photo opps, a concession stand, and more. We are a great place to have your next birthday party, fundraiser, or group event.
California, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great fun for the little ones! Watch out for undercooked food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We took our son who is almost 3 and a neighbor who is 4 and they had a great time and were extremely tired by the end of the day (6 hours of fun). We purchased a deal through group-on, so admission wasn't too bad. This was our Son's first roller coaster and he loved it.

Food took an extremely long time to get and was not cooked all the way.

Visited October 2012

El Dorado Hills, California
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great for kids (3-8)”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fun miniature amusement park. Not too expensive and the rides are decent. I don't think anybody really gets wet on the log ride so that was a little disappointing.

Visited August 2012
Sacramento, California
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Best deal in town”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Wristbands are $10 on Tuesdays - unlimited rides. We got there at 11am and left at 5pm. My grandchildren went on every ride at least 5 times. Food prices are very reasonable (great hamburgers for $4). Next time I might take my own folding chair :-)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank RioVistaMomma
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“my 3 1/2 year old wanted to go every day”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My son loved Funderland. It's similar to a place called StorybookLand in Cardiff, NJ. It has rides for the toddler set but adults can join them. My son loves StorybookLand and loved Funderland even more since Funderland has a boat and a plane ride in addition to his favorite choo-choo train rides.

Visited June 2012
“Fun Fun Fun”
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

What a great time we all had. You gotta bring your kids. Inexpensive, safe and what a friendly crew of workers. You can even get your face painted. Fun fun fun!