“Delightful light lunch”

Crocker Cafe by Supper Club
Ranked #247 of 2,024 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The museum and cafe provided a welcome respite from the heat on July 4. The cafe did not offer its full menu due to the holiday, but we were still completely pleased by the gourmet salads and gazpacho. Like all museum cafes, it's a bit pricey, but we were glad it was there.

There are newer reviews for Crocker Cafe by Supper Club

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Great food, like a home-cooked meal made with love and care, great light filled atrium, nice staff. The prices are reasonable too!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Our first visit at this cafe. Had lunch with friends. Great atsmosphere and good food. The ladies ordered the vege BLT with mushroom bacon (portobello mushroom sliced like bacon) and I had the burger. Our other friend had a real BLT. Everyone enjoyed their sandwiches. It's a nice place for lunch and conversation. Parking is at metered spaces or a parking garage two blocks away. Try this place.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Not sure why the "international" designation. This seems like high American to me.

I live close to The Crocker and have a membership so that we can go any time. We always have a bite to eat either before or after we see the latest exhibit. Set in the lobby of the museum, you can eat at the cafe without paying admission, if you just want a classy place to eat really high-quality food.

They serve mostly sustainable, local, organic food. It's pricey for me, but I'm pretty cheap. You have to remember that you're paying for a food quality that you normally don't get at other restaurants outside of Paragary's various venues, and for the atmosphere, which is excellent.

Grass-fed beef burgers and fries is our usual order. They also have plenty of vegetarian options. Comparable to Cafe Bernardo. Service is very friendly, but occasionally sketchy if they are busy. Pre-packaged items are ridiculously expensive, though, which is why I dinged them on "value." That aside, it's one of my favorite places to eat.

Reviewed December 28, 2010

Went to the new Crocker Art Museum today (Tuesday). Attempted to eat at the cafe inside that I recently read had very good food. We ordered 2 bowls of soup and bread, 45 minutes later our food still had not come. Promptly got a refund for the food and left the museum with an admission refund also. The experience at the cafe makes me never want to go back. There were several other people who had been waiting for food for over an hour and several people who had to send their completely raw hamburgers back. Amazing that this place can't get it right......sad.