“Great location and great food.”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #122 of 2,303 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed March 8, 2019

The sushi was perfect and I will definitely visit again. The restaurant is right across from the IMAX theatre, so it is perfect for before or after the movie.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed November 8, 2018

I ate lunch here one day. I love good sesame chicken, but it's hard to find. Most places batter it too heavily and overcook it. But, I decided to take a chance and ordered the lunch bento box with sesame chicken and a California roll. The sesame chicken was perfect. Everything else in the bento box was great, too. And the service was excellent, even during a very busy lunch service.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We stopped at Osaka Sushi for lunch the other day. We both decided to have the lunch bento boxes. We shard a very good seaweed salad to start and then had salmon teriyaki and a type of chicken katsu. Both were very good, but both were a bit over cooked. Gyoza and salad and rice in the rest of the bento box were also very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We stumbled upon this restaurant at lunchtime while on a tour which stopped at the capitol. We ordered a mixed roll that just melted in our mouths. Sorry I do not remember which one; this was back on Aug 9, 2018. I believe it had unagi (eel) and maguro (tuna). I just know it was delicious; the food highlight of our trip. I would return in a heartbeat if I didn't live in another state.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This was my 3rd-4th time to Osaka Sushi, and we really enjoyed it again. Always love the tuna and salmon rolls, but we tried something new this time, the crab roll with salmon. It was excellent. They don't use the fake Krab with a "K", but rather real crab inside the roll and salmon on the top.

Yummy - we'll go back!