“Great place - clean and comfortable”

Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas
Ranked #31 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was my first stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Sacramento and I would definitely stay there again when business brings me back. The shuttle was waiting for me when I walked out of the terminal and it only takes a few minutes to reach the hotel. The hotel looks brand new and is very nicely decorated. The room and hotel was spotless which is important to me. The room was large and very comfortable with a workstation, very fast Internet, coffee maker, large bathroom and great mattress. Again, the room looked new and no complaints from this reviewer. They have a good breakfast with scrambled eggs, fruit, etc., which is included in the price. There is a fantastic restaurant/bar (The Malabar) adjacent to the hotel and numerous fast food restaurants within walking distance. Would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PatrickLongBeach

Reviewed December 5, 2013

When I checked in and checked out of this hotel both gentlemen that helped me were two of the BEST front desk employees I have EVER ran across...quick, professional AND NICE! The hotel is the perfect hotel if you are coming or going to SMF or are passing through, it is clean and very comfortable. I really liked the fact they had the breakfast out at 4AM when I was catching the (ON TIME) shuttle to the airport. The airport shuttle is very important to me and is was the perfect experience, on time and the driver was great. I WILL ABSOLUTLY STAY HERE AGAIN!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had an early flight out of Sacramento. This hotel is about 5 miles from the airport, and there aren't any hotels closer. The room was very clean, nice and new looking. We got a great rate. The do offer breakfast, but we had to leave too early to get it. Would for sure stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I arrived after an hours commute and the front desk staff were very nice. I was booked into a pre-paid room on the top floor and the room was very clean. The bed was comfortable and I did not hear much of the airplane noise that you hear typically when staying at an airport. The driver to the airport was so friendly- his name is Steve. He really made the ride enjoyable. The room had a fridge, coffeemaker and microwave. They are hidden in a cabinet so open doors if you are looking for them. The hotel is within walking distance to a nice variety of restaurants. I was in a king room and it was spacious. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Its one of the closest hotels to the airport and conveniently located for getting to/from there. The hotel is adjacent to a number of fast food restaurants and shopping within a mile. Rooms were clean and the hotel was quiet.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Corey_in_Orlando
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Its a clean room, ok wait staff. If you need a place to stay near the airport it will do. The price was a little high and not to the standards of other holiday inns. Not much to complain about. But nothing to rave about either. Its just average.

• Stayed: October 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Gregory A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Room very clean and comfy! I wanted to try the pool but in a business trip you don't carry swimming suit. Next time in California will bring it with me. Very good isolation between the rooms, quiet, so you can get a good sleep
The breakfast starts very early so is nice I you have to catch a flight!
The shuttle is also very good.
Nice overall! Staff always ready to help!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business