Courtyard Sacramento Cal Expo
$179
$76
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$179
Autograph
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$189
  • Restaurant
$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$237
$219
  • Breakfast included
$119
$109
All reviewscal expocourtyard marriottfront desktrain noisegreat customer servicearden malllobby areahome away from homedefinitely stay here againclean roomsbusiness tripfree breakfastcorybistroaveryearplugsfreeway
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Perfect location great price very clean and very nice staff great food also.Iwould recommend this hotel to anybody I know.You get a goodnights rest and the bed is very comfortable. Im greatful for looking to book there very happy with my decision I have already booked a room for a later date.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 28, 2012

During the past year I visited Sacramento three times. The staff (especially Joanne) is always wonderful and happily went above and beyond to make my stays comfortable and experience terrific. The Marriott Cal Expo is my "first choice" hotel when I have business in Sacramento. I love Marriott, but the Courtyard Call Expo is 4 star.

1  Thank Sharee B
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This property came on recommendation by a frequent business traveler who knows where the best places to stay at a reasonable cost are. Some Courtyards are still dated but this is one of those with modern decor, open and inviting lobby with two business center computer stations and most importantly, a friendly and helpful staff. Most notable was Moe who helped me check in quickly in the evening and was back in the morning to help me solve for a mini crisis of needing to find a local computer cafe for extended use to host a critical webinar for clients. The lobby computers are limited to 30 minutes of use and I needed 1:30 so he printed off directions to an Internet cafe for business travelers and I was saved. All while juggling calls and hotel guests! Thanks Moe!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

As a frequent traveller (Platinum Marriott, past Diamond Hilton) I spend 3 - 4 nights a week, every week on the road. I appreciate any place that makes me feel at home - and the CalExpo Courtyard is a great example of this.

By my second stay the staff knew me by name, my room preferences, and even that I like a microwave in my room. Every day I'm cheerfully greeted by name - Moe and Erika (on the front desk) are a perfect example of where Marriott has gotten customer service right.

The property is relatively new, exercise facility adequate (I sometimes have a wait for the elliptical trainer at 5 AM in the morning), and the buffet breakfast offers just the right amount of options.

The only drawback I've noted is that the wireless is slow and sporadic, and often the adjacent Marriott property's wireless (with the same wireless ID) interferes with reception.

Room Tip: There's a railroad two blocks away, and a highway right next door so external noise can be an issue - try for an inside courtyard room on the second floor - the building will shield you from both.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I travel frequently for business and have stayed in MANY hotels over the years (other Marriotts included) and this one is BY FAR my favorite!! It is always clean and pleasant with nice amenities and COMFORTABLE BEDS (one of the most important things right)! But what's even better...the front desk staff (Moe and Erica) are AMAZING!! Those two know a thing or two about customer service and always go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and special!! It is so rare to find people at the front desk of hotels that are as kind, upbeat, considerate, hard working and fun as Moe and Erica! I look forward to seeing them on my visits.

In addition, I can always find parking and the location is ideal...very centrally located with a nice variety of restaurants and shopping near by. I highly recommend this Marriott!

Room Tip: I have stayed on every floor and never have a problem with noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business