I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento - Airport for a conference in Sacramento, CA in April, 2007. This Hilton property is North of Sacramento and Southeast of Sacramento International Airport off of U.S. 80. While next to freeway, I did not notice any traffic noise at all nor did I notice any airport noise but this property is several miles East of the airport.
This property looks fairly new is located in a business park, not too far from Arco Arena where the Sacramento Kings play basketball. Upon my arrival was greated by a warm welcome by the front desk attendants. My room was a good size room with two windows. The room was near exterior door but I did not hear any door noise at night. The room was comfortable, there was a comfortable bed, comfortable chair and ottoman, a chair for dressing, microwave, and fridge and desk and chair. Good size clean bathroom. The room was very clean and well maintained daily. There was also complimentary high speed internet access.
The complimentary continential breakfast includes fresh fruit, pastries, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, hot egg dish, breads. Juices and coffee. The dining area is of good size.
There is a swimming pool on the property and plenty of free parking. This property is in newer office park area. Nearby within a simple car drive or long walk is Safeway Supermarket with both Starbucks and Jamba Juice with that complex. Just down the street is Holiday Express Inn. IHOP and Sizzler's restaurant. Taco Bell fast food restaurant is also down the street.
This property is near the Natomas suburb of Sacramento which is north of downtown Sacramento. Other lodging properties in Natomas are the Hilton, Garden Inn, Microtel Inn, Fairfield Inn and Marriott Residence Inn. This property is newer and nicer than both of than the Garden Inn, Microtel and Fairfield Inn. It is comparable to the Residence Inn, which offers full kitchens.
I received a group rate of less than $100.00 and for that price, this place is a great place to stay. If you need to be near the Sacramento airport, North Sacrmaneto and do not mind being within 10-12 minute drive to downtown Sacramento, then for the value, this property might be a good value and option for you.
For this rate, I highly recommend the Hampton Inn - Airport - Natomas as alternate to staying with the city of Sacramento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas hotel is located in between downtown Sacramento and the Sacramento Airport. Enjoy free WiFi, free breakfast, free 24-hour airport shuttle services, free parking, our outdoor pool with whirlpool spa, fitness room, business center, and our multi-lingual staff. Our rooms and suites include microwaves and refrigerators. Host a meeting or even with more than 1,000 feet of meeting space. Buy snacks at our on-site convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas
- Hampton Inn Sacramento
- Sacramento Hampton Inn