All reviews sacramento airport early flight rental car smoking room shuttle service would stay here again complimentary breakfast a hilton honors member within walking distance room was clean easy access stayed one night business trip next morning free shuttle sacramento area convenient location
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I've used this Hilton Hampton for just over a year now and what gave it an attractive return stay is the front desk staff. The service guests are truly very good and with wonderful personalities--cute. My family and I have stayed her for business and leisure activities. They've made improvements but not with ALL rooms. I did a very recent survey and mentioned that (in part....) the rugs needs to be deep cleaned when slow and/or at least quarterly. There's nothing like white socks turning bottom brown. That's proof of not deep cleaning. Poor housekeepers are only given so much time to clean per room. The General Management and Owner needs to make improvements on this! It can be reported to the health department if they are not careful. Management also needs to understand that they should not argue with the customers. We are right! Even if you feel we are wrong. The rating given to you is generous because of your front desk staff. Otherwise I would have given you one star.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
DominicU29, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so much for giving us feedback. I'd like to apologize that our stay was not a great one. We pride ourselves on delivering the best service we can.

We have been in a deep cleaning phase which is ongoing due to the fact that we have had some window replacement construction going on. We will get to all of them as quickly as possible but we also want to be thorough. In the near future we will be completely replacing the carpets as well and we hope you continue to travel here so you can experience the upgrade.

Thank you again for taking the time.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Check-in: Check in was smooth without any hiccups however the front desk person was so very helpful and friendly.

Room: The room was nicely done with large bright windows. I didn't get to use much of it because I was just crashing for the night but there is the standard desk, chair and TV setup. I can see it being a decent place to work out of.

Bathroom: Very clean.

Appliances: Standard coffee maker, fridge and microwave.

Gym/pool: The pool was outdoors which is nice but it's CA so of course that makes sense. I didn't get a chance to use the gym because it was so late and my flight was early.

Location: Located near a large number of places to get a quick bite to get. You can even walk to most of them.

Overall: It was well within expectation for staying at a business hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Hampton Inn at North Natomas giving you the hotel experience you need, kind profesional staff, clean nice rooms, great pool, and work related service and the great location both to freeway but also to city.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2018

The best part of my stay was the comfortable bed and the free breakfast. I reserved a handicap/disabled access room and was placed into a regular room. Upon complaint, I was not offered to relocate. The previous occupant's used soap was still in the sink. The room phone was inoperable. The TV worked intermittently. The front desk person was only allowed to reduce my rate by $30, so I had to follow up with the manager later in the day who refunded an additional $60.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominic U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The positive and negative feedback is how we can learn and improve our services and we appreciate you taking the time. I'd like to apologize for the inconveniences during this recent stay with us. We have addressed all your concerns with the corresponding departments as a training opportunity to prevent them from happening this way again. We sincerely hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Nice room, good location.. only complaint is bathroom light was on outside wall and it turned on a hall light the interrupted other who were sleeping.. I would not request a suite if I stayed again...

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominic U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Hello Dalania,

Thank you for your feedback as it can always help us see things from a guests perspective and improve ourselves. We like to extend our apology for this inconvenience. It seems that the light comes on due to safety, to illuminate your path to the bathroom in the event the door is still closed. We are looking into alternate possibilities with design while sticking to safety in our possible near future renovation and we hope you continue to revisit us.