“Clean and quiet”

Ranked #8 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
La Mesa, California
“Clean and quiet”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I stayed here for two nights while doing work in Sacramento. This place was convenient to some local eateries. The hotel was clean and quiet and served a full hot breakfast each morning. The coffee was good and strong, too! They have a shuttle to and from the airport which is quite helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Ashley at the front desk provided terrible customer service. She constantly cut me off while I was talking and didn't have the room available when she said we could check in at 10:30. She did not call us to let us know the room was available when she said she would. When we arrived the second time to check in we had to wait even longer for the room and it was already past the check in time. It didn't seem like a busy hotel since i didn't see anyone in the lobby besides her and the bell boy. He was also terrible. He pushed our luggage cart toward us and said "here you go". Very rude! I recommend spending the extra money to stay at the Hyatt in downtown Sacramento as this hotel has serious customer service training to provide their staff. To top it all off the remote did not work.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kimberly A, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Andrea,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff and I apologize that your TV remote didn’t work. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Kind Regards,

Kimberly
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great stay from the moment we checked in...everyone was so helpful and very professional. Great Front Desk staff. Room was very very nice; breakfast was very good. We will stay at this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

West Palm Beach, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The staff were very friendly and accommodating, helpful with recommendation on where to eat and shop. I would and will stay here again as I make frequent visits to the area. There were plenty of places to eat and easy access to the highways nearby.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

minneapolis, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites by the airport I found the room to be quiet. I would tell my relatives & all my friends to stay at Hampton Inn & Suites because all the staff is very friendly & helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Hawaii
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Had to spend a night near the airport for an early flight. Courteous and helpful staff - I returned my rent a car the day before our flight, and the hotel shuttle van came to pick us up. Avoided that "rush to get to the airport to turn in the rent a car" feeling in the morning. Several ordinary chain eateries within walking distance. Quiet, clean.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Frank J
Santa Ana, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2014

During my stay at Hampton, I am very happy with the service, I am recommanded to anyone if need a place to stay..come to Hampton Hotel in Natomas. it was my pleasanr during my trpi and stay here at Hampton

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo