“surprisingly good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafeteria 15L

Cafeteria 15L
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafeteria 15L is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,983 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th St & L Street
Newport Beach, California
“surprisingly good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Just across street from our hotel, we went to grab a quick bite after getting after 9 PM. The food is really good, much better than I expected. My wife's pork chop dish is well cooked. My French Onion soup is great, the shrimp scampi has one of the best sauce I have tasted, I wish the chef had not forgotten to remove the tomato seeds.

• Visited January 2014

Sacramento, CA
“Dessert so good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Dinner in here last night for Installation Day. Entree are Braised Beef Short rib pretty good, salad Mixed Garden and the dessert some kind like cheesecake with chocolate chips and vanilla ice cream is really good. Always love their food and ambience also nice, cozy.

• Visited January 2014
“Tasty goodness!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I have been enjoying food at this restaurant for about two years now. We love the feel of this place (urban yet comfortable) as well as some super tasty food. We have yet to have a bad meal here though their service can be a little hit and miss. I do have to say that the couple of times that our service hasn't been what we've come to expect we've said something and management is very helpful in making sure the problem was corrected. They really do appreciate their customers.
They recently starting serving Sunday brunch as well and I have just two words to say about it....Pecan butter! Yum, yum, yum! They do a great job with large parties/private events as well.

• Visited December 2013
delhi
“great ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Went for a private party.Spacious restaurant. Great food and drinks.smart staff excellent service.Live band.value for money.had a great time.e

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Two times is better than one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had to laugh, about to create my review, and the review right before mine had already used the title I was going to use "So good we went twice!"!!! Just goes to show how fabulous this restaurant is, when even short-stay tourists will take time out to visit again and again to enjoy the food, great staff, and experience. My fellow traveller was addicted to the Shrimp Stack, and both of us thought the burgers were among the best we've EVER had - and being seasoned travellers to the USA, we've had many! The atmosphere is great, if tables aren't ready the bar area is wonderful, the food was sensational all round, and there are some awesome cocktails on the menu. It's a real shame it will likely be quite some time til I'm back in Sac, but Cafeteria 15L will be top on my list of places to visit.

• Visited October 2013