“Breakfast pop-in”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

A decent stop for a casual pop-in for breakfast. Coffee was OK, breakfast panini was OK. The banana bread was pretty darn good but would have been even better had it been served warm instead of cold.
Nice folks, nice atmosphere, and the Christmas penguins were a nice touch.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Stopped for breakfast with friends. Casual atmosphere with helpful/friendly staff. You place your order then they bring your food to your table. Freshly made coffee drinks. The Breakfast burrito with Chorizo was excellent. Coffee drinks were excellent. Nice chalkboard menu choices. The Paninis were excellent. Something for everyone.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I was meeting a friend for lunch, looked up the address on internet (Capitol Mall), and ordered a sandwich. She texted me that she was waiting... I asked for a to-go box (had already consumed my soda) and headed out for the K St location. I had ordered an eggplant sandwich, which was delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017

After walking around Sacramento, we spotted this cafe close to the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament. We were hungry as it was past 2pm and no lunch yet. It looked like they were starting to close, but were still serving customers. We were deciding what we wanted to have: I choose the Ham and Gruyere Croissant. When a server walked by with a sandwich, my wife asked what is that? Albacore Tuna and Cheddar Melt. Mine tasted real good and because I did not want anything heavy, it served me well. My wife’s mouth just melted with her sandwich. The service was friendly and helpful. This is one of those places which you are glad to have stumbled into.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

They have a nice room in back for a group get-together near the capital. All the food I've tried has been great. Especially the elevated grilled cheese. Nice outdoor patio. Nice drink selection. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: April 2017