“Good hotel close to AIrport”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas
Ranked #22 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
South Carolina
“Good hotel close to AIrport”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The hotel is pretty good and in a very nice location and close location tot he airport. As a Gold member I was upgraded to a Suite and that suite was very nice. I have only one complain and that is against the management and no one in particular is that I wanted to use the phone and I asked the front desk about the rate and she could not tell me the rate. I have traveled extensively in USA and the world, and most of the hotel rooms have cards next to the phone and the charge if they are per call or per minute. The Front desk Person ( I think her name was Denise, had no idea what I was talking about. I would have liked to know the rates of the call I am making before hand rather getting surprised later with a big bill.
The restaurant was quite nice and the food woos good, the mexican girls working in the restaurant were very nice and helpful.
I will surely stay here again. Nice Property.

Room Tip: If you can get upgraded to a suite go for it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. I really appreciate that you took time to provide the feedback for the hotel. Because calling rates can vary widely, depending on that area that is being called, the Telephone section in the in-room guest information guide states that calls will be charged at the Daytime Operator Assisted Rate, plus approximately 50%. Toll free numbers and calls to the local calling area are complimentary. When staying in hotels, it is almost always less expensive to use one's cell phone rather than hotel phones. We look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Honolulu
Reviewed November 16, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel near SMF, this is a great choice... reliable shuttle service, clean, modern, comfortable, friendly service, reasonably priced with breakfast included. What's not to love.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
You hear people say "we appreciate your business" quite often. The entire family here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport truly desire for you to feel part of our family. Thank you so very much for staying with us.
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here often. Now it is remodeled and has what I need for a quick business trip. Clean pool and spa with a workout room. Breakfast was delicious. Variety of boxed cereals, freshly made scrambled eggs and sausage patties NOT over salted were nice to have. Hard boiled eggs plenty of juices and milk as well as jams and a large selection of breads are a part of the selection. Clean hotel room and bathroom. The only suggestion I would have is have an outlet by the bed so a phone can be plugged in. There was an outlet on the desk lamp, so I used that. Had a very comfortable experience and a super friendly staff and housekeeping. I left my cooler cup behind and I called to have the hotel save it for me. I went back after my meeting and they had it washed and ready for me. Thank you and I appreciated that. It has no value but a friend gave it to me so I am glad I have it back. I will return. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank BeataBallo
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. The suggestion for an additional electrical outlet near the bed is very much appreciated. We are looking at different solutions, as we know this is important to many of our guests.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The hotel staff was very nice and friendly. They upgraded me to a suite free. I didn't really get to enjoy that because it was a quick turn-around trip, but all the same it was nice that they did that. I honestly cannot complain about the hotel itself, the room was clean, spacious and comfortable.

The hotel is easy to find, but the location left me uncomfortable. I cannot put my finger on what made me feel that way. Maybe it was the people I saw sleeping in their cars on the short access road between the hotel and the restaurant next door, when I was leaving at 5:30am the next morning, or the lack of much else surrounding the hotel combined with it's close proximity to a freeway.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your stay, although short, and for your feedback provided here. We appreciate all the feedback we receive from our guests, as this helps us better serve everyone.
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Called last minute and used points. Wouldn't ya think that if the guest is using alot of points that they might be a rewards member and recognize the individual as per Marriott policy? Guess we might not stay here again. It's a small principle.. attention to detail.

• Stayed October 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed here two days this past week for business. Hotel is located not far from the Sacramento airport and they have a shuttle to pick you up and bring you back. Rooms are comfortable and clean and the staff is excellent. The only thing I did not like was the lack of restaurants within walking distance, the two in the parking lot leave a lot to be desired. The free breakfast is good and the wifi signal is decent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback. We do love the Black Bear Restaurant, however, we do also provide free shuttle service, working around the airport pick-up schedule, to a few nearby restaurants or to Old Town Sacramento, where there are several great restaurant choices. We look forward to your next visit.
Redding, California
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a great place to stay for travel to/from the airport. The hotel is very clean, quiet and the staff is wonderful. The free breakfast is pretty good too. We left our car there for 6 days and took their shuttle to and from the airport. It was much easier and cost less than leaving the car at the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are all committed to providing our guests with excellent service. We know we don't have all the amenities of a full-service hotel, however, we truly strive to serve you as if you are our most favored relative. Thank you for staying with us. We really appreciate it!