Stayed 3 nights on a weekday with first night went wrong to include the smell of painnt thinner on the seconnd floor room 208 which gives me a headache all day with the hallways smell of strong paint! It did not help when the trash truck backs up beeping what seems to be never ending in AM possibly about 4 am when i needed to be at work in a couple hours in AM. Although my TV did need to reboot (would not turn on ) with Hector to assist in PM. At first , to check into the hotel i was informed that i will be charged $20 bucks for what?
Scott was very helpful since i informed him i will not be needing incidental charges charged to my card, THANK YOU!!
The bill was directly billed to my employer and make sure it is done so because my coworker got charged for the $20 for each night which is ILLEGAL since she did NOT authorized this charges!!!!
There is NO water inside the room, no minibar, el cheapo coffee maker that melted when the coffee pod slides into the maker with no caraffe? Hoping it is PABBA free?
There is a water fountain across the workout room,fyi
Room is very stuffy and thus, unable to air out the paint smell!
luckily, Val Petkov staff at front desk was able to get me a cancellation room on the first floor which was helpful in getting rid of my headache for the 2nd night .... and very much appreciated and i was aware of the hotel being fully booked for the past 2 nights in a row.
Room was basically clean; however, the handicap room was a tad greasy or, yukky stuff next to the bed counter, bathroom was recleaned with lysol product i had brought, just a tad apprehensive
about germs at this point, lol
FOOD: breakfast the next day was not very ample until the 2nd and 3rd day when the yogurt and fruit supply was replenish with eggs, scrambled, waffle maker whcih i did not get to eat due to time constraints and thus, took a boiled egg and some fruits and greek yogurt was awesome! apples and banana annd muffins was available also.
Accross the street is Black Bear restaurant with excellent service and freshly made pies and fresh orange juice and will cut up some fresh fruits on request which tasted like onions, lol
Other than this popular with the locals, this restaurant owned by Marriott is a great option when on foot other than the Burger King, fast food place when desparate.
Tuk Tuk nearby is excellent and other restaurants such as Jacks will be reviewed separately,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas hotel near West Sacramento, CA. Take advantage of our Sacramento/Natomas hotel's 24-hour complimentary airport transportation while staying here, the closest Marriott hotel to the Sacramento Airport. Guests will enjoy convenient access to historic Old Town Sacramento, Sutter's Fort, and the State Capitol, as well as Sacramento State and U.C. Davis. Enjoy impeccably clean and comfortable rooms and a free upgraded continental breakfast. Enjoy the popular Black Bear Diner, just steps from our door, for great food and fun. After a day spent doing business in nearby Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Port of Sacramento, West Sacramento, Woodland or Folsom - or a day at Power Balance Pavilion (formerly Arco Arena), Raley Field, Cherry Island, or the Downtown Convention Center - you can relax poolside or grab a midnight snack at our 24-hour market. Stay here and receive the best value amongst hotels in Sacramento, CA, only at Fairfield Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Fairfield Inn Sacramento
- Fairfield Sacramento
- Sacramento Fairfield Inn