“Super friendly staff!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas
Ranked #19 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a great hotel! We ended up booking here because it happened to be close to where we were (and because they had a pool). I couldn't be happier with our choice! I am a bit picky when it comes to hotels (who isn't?) and I must say, I was impressed right from the start. The lady at the front desk was very kind, and all the staff make a point to say "hello" whenever they cross your path. The breakfast was EXCELLENT! So many choices--including hot sausage and eggs! I haven't been to a hotel this pleasant in a LONG time. Thank you so much, Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott, you are doing an outstanding job here!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank TotesMaGoats
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

I shared your wonderful comments about the staff with them today. Everyone was so happy that you loved their service. Please come back soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

There are no hotels close to the Sacramento airport but this is worth the 15-20 minute drive. Easy check in, super friendly staff and very comfortable room. Although not the fanciest hotel we've ever stayed it I think it's in the top ten of most comfortable.

Very nice breakfast the next morning - one of the only hotels we've ever stayed at that we didn't have one problem with. Highly recommended and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Malcolmsmom

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your feedback. We, too, love our new Hot Breakfast! Eggs, sausage plus all the great variety we already had. Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport and I-80. The room was very clean and comfortable, but without any frills. The bathroom was also clean and modern. Breakfast was better than average and available as early as 3:30 AM. There is a passable diner across the street that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, but if you are traveling by car, I would recommend going elsewhere. Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Overall, a good selection. I would gladly return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank wodart

We will be glad when you return. We will be 60% complete with renovating our rooms in a few days. We know you will love the hotel even more than before!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed overnight because I had an early morning flight. This hotel has excellent staff, comfortable beds and is very clean. Even though it is right next to the freeway the rooms were quiet and peaceful. I especially appreciated the hotel shuttle which leaves every 45 minutes starting at 4am. The chauffeur was an excellent driver, both courteous and helpful. My only regret was that I didn't have more cash on hand to tip him for his great service! If you have a flight out of Sacramento Airport this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much. The entire staff was very happy that you loved their service. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I booked this hotel thinking it was with other hotels/shops off I-5 and Highway 99. Instead the shuttle service (prompt by the way) took me here. It was a good booking mistake.

The hotel front desk person (Patrick I believe) was very courteous, friendly, and helpful.

Hotel lobby and rooms are basic, but clean and comfortable.

Free breakfast was plentiful and really a full breakfast, not a continental one that one might expect. There were several juice choices, make-your-own waffles, breakfast sandwiches to heat in the microwave, eggs, sausage, and multiple bread choices.

Overall, a very good value. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I would recomment a room NOT on the pool side unless you like your Sunday sleep interrupted EARLY by...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hello, We are certainly happy you made a mistake and stayed with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. We are very happy that we are now offering our New HOT Breakfast each morning....and it is still complimentary! We hope you return soon. We will be doing a lobby and rooms renovation, although many love the hotel the way it is, beginning in mid-May!

Thanks again!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I needed a quick place to stay for a early morning flight and this hotel was perfect for a overnight stay. Had to be at airport by 5:00 am so this location was good. Upon checking in had a warm friendly greeting and was given the room. I noticed when I looked out the window that the room faced the freeway. I am a light sleeper and knowing I had to get up early I was concerned. I had to get a few more items out of the car and passed the front desk. I was asked how my room was and I shared my concerns and went out to the car. When I returned I was offered another room and was told just to bring the old room keys down when I got a chance. I believe her namce was Lucia. Very helpful! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

We thank you very much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas for your stay before flying out of the Sacramento International Airport. We are the closest Marriott family hotel to the airport. We hope you were able to take advantage of our "early bird" breakfast prior to departing. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

A great nights sleep in clean comfortable room..and awesome location for anyone traveling through Sacramento..especially if you have to get to airport. The price was reasonable and the staff friendly and so helpful. Unlike some other Sacramento hotels that we have nearly booked...there were NOT any creepy people hanging around on the grounds! Yes we put this one in our book of places to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
sajman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you very much for your visit. I am so happy that each and every associate here at the hotel is so committed to providing the best guest service they can. Things are going to be getting even better! We will officially be starting our hotel refresh (remodel) this May. We will be one of the first Fairfield Inn's on the west coast to have the brand new Fairfield Inn decor package. You will really love it! We look forward to your future stays with us.