“Odd Location but Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas

SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas
Ranked #21 of 80 Hotels in Sacramento
minnesota
“Odd Location but Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Appears to be recently renovated. Modern fresh decor. Good size rooms, with large seating area that includes desk, fridge and bar. Sink area separate from toilet/shower. Beds and linens comfortable. Towels a bit worn and rough. Better than average complimentary breakfast. Friendly staff. There are three dining options about a mile away on the river. I agree the location is odd , in a office park. I went ahead and walked the mile to the dining area despite the front desk saying they advised not to do so because of the homeless situation in the park along the way. Never saw any, but made sure there was still daylight.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chubmasterp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had an overnight stay Fri/Sat here in April '13 with my daughter, who had business at Sac State-about 15 minutes away. Good, quiet, attractive area, which is located in an upscale business park, presumably to cater to visiting business people. Good, friendly check-in experience. Very clean and fresh lobby, rooms, and grounds. Convenient parking. Room was pretty much the same as every other Springhill Suites I have stayed in; with a sitting/living area; and separate bedroom area, micro and mini-fridge. Desk staff was very helpful with dinner suggestions-it was late and we didn't want to go into town- we ended up going to a Chinese place they recommended which was within walking distance, about 1/2 mile, and it was excellent. My only criticism was the indoor pool; we both wanted to swim some laps for some exercise, but the pool is much too small for that, more like a "kiddie dip" pool, and was not long enough for laps, and pretty busy with little ones. I would recommend this hotel to any travelers who like staying in small suites for a great price. Note: there is no restaurant on premises, but they do have a good complementary full hot breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank StarCruiser_9
SpringHillSacramento, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review - it is much appreciated! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit in Sacramento, as well as your stay at SpringHill Suites. We hope to see you again!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was an overnight stay. Arrived at midnight, quick check in. Desk clerk offered a little pod of water as a thank you for choosing Marriott. Beds were comfy but they are skimpy on amenities. 2 small soaps, no shampoo. Towels on the thinner side and slightly rough. Saw 3 employees and not one smiled. Ok for a quick overnight but I wouldn't return. Quickie breakfast bites available at 4 am with cereals and muffins. Waffles available at 7:00 am. Purely average across the board stay.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SpringHillSacramento, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is very important to us and gives us an opportunity to address any issues that we may not have been previously aware of and that are an exception to the service we offer.
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and was very impressed. Great job renovating the hotel. I didn't have a hard time finding the hotel. Plus it helped that I had stayed across the street at the Hilton Gardens before. I was on the first floor and the room was great. It was very clean. Loved that all areas of the room had great lighting as did the bathroom. Bathrooms always seem to have some of the worst lighting, don't they? Loved that the switch for the lights over the bed had a dimmer on it. Excellent! Also loved that the desk had plenty of outlets around it as did the lamp on the desk. A+ on that! One of my biggest gripes on most hotels is the Wifi signal, but not here. I had full bars which allowed me get some work done as well as video chat with my wife and child with no interruptions due to a weak signal. A+ for WiFi! The sofa was nice and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The Gym was great. Love that there are no hours so you can sneak in a quick work out at any time. Didn't check the pool, but it looked nice. The breakfast spread is great. Love it anytime you can make yourself a waffle. Kudos for the waffle maker! For me the price was well worth it. I wouldn't mind paying less, who wouldn't right? I look forward to returning and staying a couple of nights instead of one and maybe have the family in tow..... Oh, and staff was nice. I rank this stay as one of my best next to the Beacon in Manhattan, NY.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jesse S
SpringHillSacramento, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
What wonderful feedback! Thank you for taking the time to leave your input. We've worked hard to make the hotel a great home away from home for our guests and are so glad we have. We value our guests and want you stays to be as comfortable as possible. I look forward to welcoming you back!
Portland, Oregon, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

this is a great little hotel. tucked away in a quiet business area.
the staff is very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are amazing, Suites with a separate seating area, wet bar, small fridge, and micro.
The Beds are very comfy.
Oh and they have a great Breakfast bar too. Nothing like fresh waffles for breakfast.
Can't wait to go back

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Stephen N
SpringHillSacramento, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
And we can't wait to have you return! Our hidden little gem of a hotel will be here waiting.

Thank you for the thoughtful review.
Simi Valley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I went to Sacramento for an event, the hotel we usually stay was booked so we chose this hotel off the internet. It was easy to find with our GPS. It was oddly located in an industrial section and not around any restaurants or shopping. However, it was very nice, quiet and clean. Our room was very typical of Marriott Hotel decor/style, plenty of room and comfortable bed. We had easy access to the freeway and the next few exits had plenty of restaurants. Nice stay and we would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SpringHillSacramento, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to having you return and being your first choice for accommodations. Be sure to visit the nearby restaurants on the river when you do!
North Hills
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Free chocolate chip cookies - Yum. This is the first time I stayed at this location on my many trips to Sacramento. I am very pleased that I decided to try it. I was met by a very friendly and efficient receptionist who checked me in within a few minutes. The rooms are small suites, which are well-designed for the business traveler. Everything was clean and fresh. It's also in a good location. Next trip to SAC, this will me by choice.

Room Tip: Right off the freeway, easy on and off. Markets nearby.