Stayed here for two nights for my cousin's wedding up in Sacramento. The hotel is a bit hard to find as it's tucked away in a business park. That is good and bad. Good because there is little to no noise in the surrounding area. Bad because there are not a lot of amentities right out the door. There is a gas station and some smaller food places right up the street, but we didn't eat there. Downtown and old town Sac is only 2 exits down the 5, which was very convenient.
We arrived late (after 10pm), but were greeted quickly and warmly. After being assigned a 1st floor room, we asked for something higher and got the top floor. (no problems or attitude). Upon getting to our room, we discovered that the king with pull-out queen was not quite what we expected. The pull out was too small for both our kids to sleep on (17 & 11). We called and asked if they had a room with two beds and they were quick to assist. I ran down, got the keys to the room next door and they let me check it out and bring back the keys I didn't plan to use. The two doubles + a pull out room worked out a lot better for us. I ran the old keys down and the front desk was nothing for helpful.
The rooms were large and liveable. The space was clean, updated and had a wet bar, fridge, desk and microwave. The flat screen TV was placed between the pull out "room" and sometimes it was a challenge to see it from both ends of the room, but it was not a big deal.
We did not use the pool or spa, but saw it. It looked small, but nice and clean. It's indoors on the first floor, just off the lobby.
The breakfast was ok, but nothing special. There is hot food (waffles, eggs, sausage & breakfast potatoes). The waffles were not that good, but the eggs and stuff was decent. They also had bagels, toast, muffins, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc, etc. Since it's included, it's worth it. :)
Overall, had a great stay here and would strongly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a clean, nice, affordable hotel in the downtown Sacramento area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated property. Celebrate travel life with SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. We're an all-suites hotel located in a quiet business park between Sacramento International Airport and downtown. Whether visiting for short or extended stays, enjoy our city just like the locals. Walk to the Sacramento River and take a water taxi to historic Old Sacramento. Stroll through downtown for great shopping. Dine by the riverfront with colleagues or friends. When looking for Sacramento suite hotels, you'll find our studios offer 25% more space than traditional hotel rooms - and include a pantry area with microwave, mini-fridge, wet bar, and coffee maker, full-size work desk and wireless Internet. After a great night's rest on luxurious bedding, start your day with a workout in the fitness center and enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We're located near many area companies, Arco Arena, museums and California State Government. The SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas is perfect for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Marriott, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Springhill Suites