I stayed 1 night at hotel with my family. The hotel is very nice with a great breakfast selection. The hotel also has a laundry facility, a nice pool, and a nice outdoor BBQ area. The rooms are fairly large with 2 double beds. Its located close to the freeway in a quiet industrial office building area. Even though we were late in arriving (thanks Caltrans!) our room was ready, and check-in was a breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated property. Celebrate travel life with SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas. We're an all-suites hotel located in a quiet business park between Sacramento International Airport and downtown. Whether visiting for short or extended stays, enjoy our city just like the locals. Walk to the Sacramento River and take a water taxi to historic Old Sacramento. Stroll through downtown for great shopping. Dine by the riverfront with colleagues or friends. When looking for Sacramento suite hotels, you'll find our studios offer 25% more space than traditional hotel rooms - and include a pantry area with microwave, mini-fridge, wet bar, and coffee maker, full-size work desk and wireless Internet. After a great night's rest on luxurious bedding, start your day with a workout in the fitness center and enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We're located near many area companies, Arco Arena, museums and California State Government. The SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas is perfect for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Springhill Suites