“Amazing Duck Curry!”

Bangkok City Thai Cuisine
Ranked #552 of 2,033 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 31, 2010

This Thai restaurant serves well prepared and delicious food. I went there for lunch and got the Pad Thai & Duck Curry and both were amazing! While I was eating lunch I noticed that this restaurant is a hot spot to get take-out too. It is a smaller restaurant so I would not advise going there with a big crowd, but it is well worth it to check them out! Your stomach will thank you.

Reviewed August 1, 2009

THis is the thai rest that is close to our home, they deliver food, and prepare it just as we like. I cannot eat spicy so they make it special for me (pregnant), and my husband loves their curries. Perfect for us...No problems! I will only give 5 stars to a rest that I eat in.

Reviewed April 17, 2009

This place skimps on the important ingedients that make Thai food flavorful. This place lacks depth to their food. They don't ask you how spicy you want the food. They do not give free refills on Thai Iced Tea and the service is extremely slow. I won't be going back, ever!

If you want excellent Thai food, try "A Taste of Thai" also located in Natomas at: 2069 Arena Blvd., Ste 170, Sacramento, CA 95834
Phone: (-)

Reviewed June 9, 2008

I would not go here if you want good Thai food, try Bangkok Garden or Taste of Thai, much better. This place is expensive and the meat is old. I ordered the Flaming Chicken and the Baby Back Ribs, it was so dry, it tasted like jerky. I will not return to this restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 29, 2007

This is the closest Thai place to where we live, and it's not too bad! We really love the japanese eggplant and the red curry and get it every time, but don't get their special chicken. We decided to try that last night and it was like dry little cow patties-borderline inedible. The broth of the Po Thak soup was yummy, and there was a good amount of seafood inside, but 12.95 was a little much.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook